Mission 5: Duel of Canes

Start from the beginning

Shadow lept up in the air before spinning like a blade and shot towards Ozpin who crossed his arms infront of his face and chest in an X taking the hit. You smirk as Ozpin fell gir your trap. Ozpin flew right into the arms of Nightmare who bear hug crushed him.

Ozpin: "I-I Give Up"!!

You raised your hand as Nightmare let go of Ozpin who fell face first onto the ground. He got up onto his hands and knees as you walk towards him and put your cane on the back of his neck. You smirk before saying.

You: "Now do you see why I never needed this training? Although now that I have a bit of training, I stand more of a chance at survival".

You snap your fingers as Nightmare melts away into the ground. Your hair turned back from ghostly white to midnight black.

You: "And check-"

Suddenly you were knocked off your feet you gasped as you felt multiple hits and jabs you felt on big jab towards the center of your back. And you got launched across the grassy field.

Ozpin: "Never underestimate your opponent. You broke my ribs, luckily my semblance managed to heal my ribs".

Ozpin then launched towards you. He went to preform a downward strike but you raised your cane above your head. It created a shockwave Ozpin took it just fine but you however were launched back. By then people began watching the fight.

Ozpin: "Never let your guard DOWN"!!

Ozpin went for a right swing. You dicked and rolled away a safe distance. You coughed trying to catch your breath.

You: "Fine then"

You used your cane to help yourself up.

You: "Cane vs Cane".

Ozpin smirked and fixed his glasses.

Ozpin: "I know you said no holding back but. I barely fight a cane user".

You raised your cane and so did Ozpin and you both point them to one another. You both circle eachother.

Ozpin: "Show me what you've learned".

Ozpin went for a jab and you parried his cane. He used your parey to his advantage by using the momentum to spin around and swing at you. You raised your cane just in time to block his strike. You pushed against his force as he moved in. He started to push you back.

Ozpin: "I'm quite disappointed".

You grit your teeth before sidestepping making Ozpin fall forward. You flipped your Cane and hooked his ankle with your handle and tried to trip him. Ozpin however flipped mid air and landed on his feet. You flipped your cane back to normal and sent a jab towards his spine. Ozpin just put his cane behind him blocking your strike with the width of his cane.

Ozpin: "Surely you can do better"

You jumped back as Ozpin spun around Bd did a sideways slash. You felt the force of what the hit would've done if it had landed.

You: "Cmon your too slow old man"

Ozpin: "I was going to take it easy but I guess not".

Ozpin suddenly lunged and it was like tine slowed down. You dodged to the right at the last second as Ozpin zipped past you the gust of wind blew your hair in your face blinding you.

You: "Shit".

You heard the same voice from before when you saw the cane.

???: "Quickly snatch the air in front of you".

As if you were being controlled you quickly raise your hand and snatch the air. You gasped as you heard Ozpin gasp. You look through your hair to see you had caught Ozpin's Cane that was mere inches away from jabbing you in the ribs.

Ozpin: "H-how did you- GAUHH"!!!

You had punch Ozpin in the face before flipping your Cane and using the handle to hook him from behind the neck you yanked him back up and parried his swing before slamming your foot Into his gut. Ozpin coughed as he got knocked back and slid to a halt.

You: "Curious?, what is this power"?

You heard the voice say.

???: parry, duck, backstep, quickly jump, jab, sidestep, kick, jump back, lunge, hit him.

You: "Wait what-"?

Ozpin: "PAY ATTENTION"!!

You quickly recover and parry his jab. He uses the momentum to spin around. You duck as the sound of his cane swung above you. You quickly backstep as he swung again at you. He kept spinning but swung down low. You jumped to avoid his attack, his back was turned and you jabbed him quickly in the back. You landed before sidestepping his overhead swing you kick him in the back as he grunted before going to backhand you. You kick him in the gut and quickly jump back as he went to preform an upward slash. You move in quickly and uppercut him with your cane.

Ozpin coughs and spits out a bit of blood. His aura shown meaning his aura was depleted.

Ozpin: "Its been awhile since I was in a fight like that before".

You: "So should we go again"?

Ozpin: "No...you have the rest of the day off well continue tomorrow".

You nod and hold out your hand. Ozpin takes your hand and gets up before chuckling and saying.

Ozpin: "After all that I'm impressed by your ability to learn faster than any normal person on Remnant".

You smile and nod before walking to the benches. The crowd has since dispersed except for a group of boys. A boy with brown hair and wearing nights armer his weapon of choice a large mace. He had his arms crossed and watched you with a look that sprung interest and deceit.

A blond boy talking to Weiss caught your attention. But you noticed Pyraah has been occasionally looking at him then looking at you. As if choosing who she wanted more. You were disturbed by how Pyraah has been thinking of you. Blake had 'borrowed' Pyraah's Diary and the whole thing was written about you.

Words like Lust, Love, Obsessed, adore, envy, want. Were almost in every sentence about you. You noticed the boy in armour look on with disgust as you Sat beside Blake Pyraah looked a little jealous but noticed you starring and quickly looked away Blushing.

You: "Blake, Pyraah I'd like to speak with you both about some stuff. Privately at the same time please. And for Oum's sake no fighting".

Hello my Army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this Chapter Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1560