Mission 2: The Mysterious One

No one's POV

It's only been a day and already people have been commenting on the guy living in the basement. Rumor's went around saying that hes a faunas. People say that's the only way he can communicate with these creatures. Mostly every day you can find him in the library or he's in town going to buy a new book for his large shelf in his dorm. If you stay awake until 3AM you can see him exit the academy and staying out long periods of time before coming back.

The librarian made no complaints since she was now making more money than she already was having the man known as V read almost 24/7.

Your POV:

You calmly recite the lines of a poem in your head.

(Name: Her Death Stare)

Her gaze hides from reality
Because she is here but her soul was not.

She has the ability to look straight through beings-

While defining the sense of seeing.

As she keys her energy into this moment of bleeding.
She gazed upon reality as the world watched.
She was here but she couldnt touch.

You meet them,
you see them,
you ponder on their dreams.

Because so few have the ability of a gaze
That breaks existence for all that's it's got

You feel someone sit down beside you as you turn the page. You sigh and read another Poem. They then got to reading to as the silence was only interrupted by the turn of a page. You both are turning a page when your hands touch.

You: "Apologies I didnt mean to-"

???: "Its ok, it was more my fault if anything".

You look up and stare into a pair of hazel eyes. You could get lost in them for hours but you quickly shake that thought off.

You: "I believe we wernt properly introduced, my name is V".

The girl wearing a black and white outfit with a black bow atop her head smiled warmly and said.

Blake: "My name is Blake Belladonna".

You smile back and continue reading when Griffons voice echoed in your head.

Griffon: so the loner has fell for a sweet little kitty huh?

You both had since gone back to reading your books when you look to her and see her bow twitch.

You: "So your a cat Faunas huh"?

Blake stiffened up but softened just a little.

Blake: "What makes you say that"?

You think of a good way to say this without pissing her off.

You: "The bow moving on it's own kinda gave it away".

She quickly got up about to pack her things when you grabbed her hand and said calmly.

You: "You don't have to worry Blake your secrets safe with me. After all I'm hiding something too".

Blake looked down at you before slowly sitting down. She stared at you and said.

Blake: "Why is it always those words"?

You: "What do you mean"?

She sighed and grabbed her stuff and took off. You watch her go before she disappeared behind the shelves.