Mission 19: Here To Stay (Edited)

Your POV:

You carried Pyrrah towards the city Ruins, you spotted Dante and Nero who were being surrounded by Mantle Police, with their gun's Drawn and pointed at the two devil hunters. Dante who was trying to ease their worries, tried to talk to them.

Dante: "Now I know you are all scared of what me and my nephew could do but-".

Dante took a step forward, the soldier nearest to him raised their gun.

Dante: "We are not your enemy".

Nero scoffed.

Nero: "Trust me man, shooting him is the last thing you want to do".

Dante yelled back at Nero telling him to shut up.

Dante: "We were sent here by the headmaster of Beacon to take out this creature-".

A loud gunshot rang out in the wasteland. Everyone froze as Dante slowly moved his head back so he was facing forward. Everyone gasped as he caught a plasmic bullet in between his teeth. The bullet fizzled out after Dante put his tounge to it and spit it out.

Dante: "Now that just earned you a one way ticket to pound town".

Dante stepped forward only for you to use your cane to halt is advancements by placing it against his chest.

You: "It's ok brother, many fear what they don't understand".

You looked Into Dante's eyes as he scoffed. Before turning around and walking away. You look to the guard who had his gun pointed at you.

Guard: "WHO ARE YOU"?

You smirk before calmly saying.

You: "I have no name, i am but two day's old"

The man looked stunned.

You: "Just kidding".

You smirked before turning around.

You: "My names V".

After a bit of walking you all boarded onto a bullhead, that was heading back to Beacon Academy.

You: "So about why I have my sister here is
.., I'll explain when we are back af our dorms".

Just then your Scroll vibrated.

You: "Sorry I have to take this".

You answered it before you nearly fell over if it wasn't for Dante who quickly steadied you.

Dante: "What is it V"?

You breath heavily before you all felt a Heart-Beat that hit all your chests. Dante looked at you, as Did Nero who looked more confused than ever.

Nero: "What the hell was that"?

You cough into your hand before smiling.

You: "It's not everyday you get to meet a new member to the family".

(ANYONE WHO GETS THE REFERANCE WILL HAVE THEIR STORY PF CHOICE IN MY YANDERE FEMALES BOOK)

HELLO MY ARMY OF HORRORS THIS CHAPTER IS A FILLER FKR WHATS TO COME. ANYWHO YALL KNOW WHAT TO DO. ANYWHO THIS IS HORROR-KUN AND THATS A RAP.

WORD COUNT: 450