Mission 3: Backlash

Your POV

You groan as your whole body is sore from getting hit through a window. You were never ever the strongest person out there. Without your familiers youd be...well most likely dead by now. You try to sit up when a hand gently touched your shoulder and gently pushed you back down.

???: "Easy emo I think you need more rest you havnt fully recovered".

You look to your right to see a blond girl with purple eyes and wearing a yellow and brown outfit.

You: "And who might you be"?

The girl smiled and said.

Yang: "I'm glad you asked my name is Yang Xiao Long I'm a member of team RWBY"

The name sprang familiarity

You: "Does a certain f-girl wearing a bow is part of your team"?

Yang looked slightly nerved.

Yang: "Yknow your way too old for her right"?

I chuckle and close my eyes.

You: "I know and I don't plan on dating anyone in this school I was 12 when I ran away from home. My sister was 6, I came back to visit her I was 18 at the time. After having a little reunion I had something to do. After that I havnt seen her for 5 years...she's probably mad".

Yang looks like shes thinking.

Yang: "Your story is alot like my friends. Her name is-"

Suddenly the door opened our heads turned towards it to see. Red hair, a beacon's uniform, green eyes pale skin. It was her.

Pyraah: "Hello I'm Pyraah Nikos I'm here to-"

She gasped, the tray she was carrying fell to the floor as she seen you. She covered her mouth and tears threatened to spill out.

You: "Its been long time huh sis"?

Pryaah walked over to you Yang watched in shock.

Yang: "Pyraah your saying this is your brother the one that went missing"?

Pyraah: "Y-yes, Yang Can Y/N and I have a moment"?

Yang now looked more confused.

Yang: "But I thought your name was V"?

You chuckled.

You: "V is just a nickname I gave myself. But please Yang I'd like a moment with my sister".

Yang nodded and left the room.

Pyraah: "Where have you been"?

You stayed silent before Pyraah sighed.

Pyraah: "I thought you died. All those, those things that came from the ground...I saw a flash of light and a loud explosion...I thought you-".

You:  "Pyraah, remember what I told you"?

Pyraah wiped a tear from her face.

Pryaah: "Yes".

You: "I'm not normal, I'm a human, but at the same time. Something else entirely".

You outstretched your hand to the sun as Griffon appeared and nudged Pyraah. She began hugging him and petting him. You summoned Shadow she gave him a hug and some head Pat's.

You: "Its only thanks to my friends that I survived".

Pryaah smiles at the two and says.

Pyraah: "Oh you guys are so getting some treats after".

Pyraah then looks to you and holds your hand, she smiles softly and looks down like something was on her mind.

You: "Sis, somethings bothering you"?

She shook her head and sighed before standing up.

Pyraah: "I got to go".

She stood up and leaned over the bed before kissing the top of your head.

Pyraah: "I love you big bro. I'll come visit when I can".

Timeskip 3 weeks later.

Pyraah wasnt kidding about visiting. She almost visited almost every hour of every day. Even going to class she'd come check on you having chosen to eat lunch with you. You were happy to see her yet she got more nervous or more flirtatious towards you. Until one day...

Poem: I Love You

You: I praise god for sending me you, my love.
I praise him for changing my view.
Now you are here with me, and I'm with you.
Now will you let me love you?

I always thought that love was wrong, but thst all changed when you came along.
For the rest of my life I want to be with you, to touch your hand and stay with you.

I'll stay beside you, honest and true, till the end of my time I will always love you.
In my lifetime I will never leave you,
Now and forever I'll be there for you.

Love is divine, mine is true.
I love you more than I ever knew
Will you please let me love you?

I thank God for letting me see you.
I thank Him for giving me you.
Now I want to shout that I love you.

You close the book and look at Pyraah she's in tears as you smile and say.

You: "Cmon it wasn't that-"

You: "!!!"

Your stopped mid sentence when Pryaah suddenly catches your lips in a kiss. Pryaah had tears running down her face you lean back as Pyraah looks at you covering mouth she gets up and says.

Pyraah: "I-im sorry".

She goes to take off only for the door to open revealing Blake. Blake seen her tears and automatically went to comfort Pryaah only for Pryaah to zip right past her.

Blake: "V....what did you do"?

Since then you and Blake have gotten along well.

You: "Sit down and let me tell you the story...about my birth".

Hello my army of Horrors. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 913