Mission 25: Morrison's Letter (Short)

Your POV:

You stood in front of a large Grimm Alpha Beawolf. You slowly pressed your Cane into the centre of it's back.

You: "Sorry does it hurt"?

You watched the Grimm writhe and turn on the ground beneath your feet.

You: "It look's like it does"?

You took your eyes off it a moment to stare into your wife's Blake's eyes as she sat on a large  branch, in a tree nearby. You smirk before shoving the cane all the way through its spine killing it.

After cleaning off your cane you made your way over to her.

You: "Hey Kitten"

Blake jumped down Into your arms which were ready to catch her. You stumbled a little bit but regained your footing.

You: "Still need to get stronger though".

Blake scoffed.

Blake: "No you don't darling your perfect the way you are".

Blake nuzzles you before you put her down.

Blake: "By the way I got a mission from Morrison".

You smile.

You: "Oh do tell".

Blake opened up a letter that read.

Greetings Vergil.

I am Morrison a fellow friend of your little brother Dante. I know you are into the Demon killing business, so I got a mission for you. Theres a nasty bug that needs to be squished it's been destroying small settlements. Meet me at the shop ASAP I want to discuss furthur details in person. Might the young Lad join you as well.

Morrison.

You close the note.

You: "I'll definitely have to meet him some day now let's get this show on the road".

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do. Anywho, This is Horror-Kun akd that's a rap.

Word Count: 290