Mission 27: The Parasyte

Your POV:

You stood in front of a large building that was in shambles it looked like something big and large exploded from the inside.

You: "Well then I guess we know who we're dealing with this time huh"?

You calmly walked into the building using the front door, as you entered a red aura surrounded the area blocking any and all exits.

Griffon: "Goddamn it feels good to be back".

You: "Well it has been months since we last had to deal with demons".

You watched as several demons appeared. Shadow circled around you letting out low growls.

You: "Slice em".

Shadow began attacking the Demons. You pointed your cane at a demon and shouted.

You: "Ascend".

Griffon dived bombed twirling in the air before sending a demon into the air.

You: "Pin em to the wall".

Shadow shot out two tendrils as you stepped forward before shoving your cane into the Demons skull killing it.

You quickly dodged backwards as a demon got too close.

You used the shadows to teleport to a demon who's been stalemated before quickly stabbing it through the abdominal region. You kept shoving the cane back in before letting it drop dead.

You: "RETURN TO THE UNDERWORLD"!!

as for the remaining demons you used a new move you perfected Royal Fork which sends out multiple canes to rain down on the enemy.

You: "And so it begins".

After all the Demons were slain you continued onward.

Griffon: "So Nidhogg is back too huh V"?

You simply sigh.

You: "Yep and i can bet that hes gonna be upset to see me again".

You gliding across the ground with shadow as Griffon flew back into your body.

You jumped up onto a ledge before wall jumping up further to grasp the ledge. You pull yourself up only to narrowly dodge an attack from a lesser demon.

You: "Too slow".

You charged with you cane and began hitting its limbs severely damaging its body. When it could no longer stand you walked over before stabbing the Cane into its groin. It made a hissing sound in pain  as you could only smile at its misery.

You: "Is that all"?

You stabbed it in the gut before pushing the cane up a little.

You: "Such a pity".

You watched it struggle, before you finally finished it off, with a stab to the head. You watched the demon dissolve before turning around and walking towards the giant ravine that lay before you.

You bumped down only summoning Griffon when getting to a certain point in the air.

After a safe landing you used Shadow to glide across the ground only stopping when a large snake like appendage crashed into the ground.

You: "And theres the cesspool of the hour".

Nidhogg: "DID YOU DODGE ME"!?!?

After he cane down he bellowed out in rage.

Nidhogg: "YOU!! YOUR THAT DEVIL HINTER WHICH KILLED ME IN THE ORIGINAL WORLD"!!

You bow and say.

You: "The one and only".

Nidhogg agai  bellowed out in rage before shooting one of his many arms out towards you.

You jump over it standing atop his appendage. You ran forward before jumping and delivering a hard smack across Nidhoggs head you then kick yourself off his chest before surfing with Shadow across his many arms.

You cane to a halt on the ground.

You: "Cmon, Cmon"

Nidhogg then began attacking with quick strikes. You had no choice but to retreat a safe distance that is until several large appendages appeard and began trying to stab you.

Griffon: "Hey uh, V maybe it's time that we-".

You: "AND SO THE NIGHTMATE BEGINS"!!

You summoned nightmare who crashed and devastatingly Injured Nidhogg who was stalemated from the impact.

you finished off the attack of the other tenticals before walking calmly towards Nidhogg.

You: "DIE"!!

You then teleported towards him before stabbing it straight through the skull you preformed an enemy step before changing your Cane into Yamato before performing a Judgement cut. After sheathing Yamato Nodhogg began to fall apart into large chunks of...well whatever he is made of.

You: "The Cutworm forgives the plow".

You sighed before Noghtmare dissolved into the ground.

Griffon: "Phew now let's get back to base to see our little munchkin".

You: "Couldnt agree more".

You then walked calmly out the building un beknowest to you. You father stood in the shadows of an abandoned mall.

You stopped sending a nearby presence you turned towards it but just as quick as it appeared it was gone.

You: "...tch father...".

Hello my Army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed the return of this story anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 790