Chapter 34: Tickets Please

Underground City

After being interrogated by Roman, my team along with my sister and her team with doctor Oobleck arrived to save me. After giving Roman a one armed ass beating I reunited with the others. Benny handed me my arm back making me feel a bit more complete then I once was an hour ago. After defeating a some white fang, I lead the others the room where Roman was the last time I saw him. When we got there he was gone, my hearing picked up him taking to some white fang about a train that was leaving.

The train car we were on started to slow down and Roman was about to get away. I had an idea that might help us out, I formed my hand into a whip and stuck the end of it where the the train car connects. I then jumped to the engine and pulled the two cars together. While they were together my hand formed into the flame thrower. I quickly welded the pieces together stopping the cars from slowing down and stopping. All that was left was to deal with Roman "guys I need you to fall back and make sure the others are okay" I told my teamq

"Guys we need to catch that train before it leaves here" I said to the others. "Well then, let's not waste any time standing around" Yang said running after the train. "I with the blonde brute on this one" Rider said following after Yang. "Come let us stop a train" doctor Oobleck said "yay, I get to work with my big brother"
Ruby said excitedly. "Focus Ruby" I said to her "okay Y/N I've got it" Ruby replied.

Time Skip

Train

Once all of us boarded the train Oobleck split all of us up. My team was supposed to go the head of the train and try to stop it. While we did that Ruby and her team would work on stopping the train from back here. The idea was that one of our teams would be able to stop the train before it reached it's destination. I hugged Ruby and kissed Blake before my team and I left. "Stay safe, especially you Blake and Ruby, even you Yang and snow queen" I said

My team and I jumped from train car to train car knocking off any white fang that tried to stop us. "So did you get any clue as to what Torchwick is using this train for?" Rider asked as he shot a white fang with a frost arrow. "Didn't have the time to find out as he was letting out all of built up childhood trauma on me" I answered as I shot a white fang with my shotgun hand. "What did you find out?" Chris asked as he kicked two white fang off the train. "I found out because of me, the white fang have "developed" a weapon that can temporarily shut off biotech and nano machines" I answered.

"Kind of like the cyber grimm?" Benny asked as he crushed a white fang with pseudo bear hug. "Yeah kind of like them, which worries me a lot" I answered. "Y/N, the leader of team CYBR, worried now I am scared" Rider said as he fired a shock arrow at a group of white fang. "You don't get it, out of the four of us, I am the one in the least amount of danger when my biotech and nano machines get shut off" I said.

"Rider, if your biotech gets shut off, you can no longer see or hear leaving you vulnerable, Benny, your body will stop working if your biotech gets shut off possibly damaging your body further and Chris without your legs you can't walk" I said explaining the seriousness of this to my team. "We get it Y/N, this weapon is bad news" Benny said "don't worry man, we'll destroy this weapon" Chris said. "We've got your back, always have always will" Rider said.

Small Time Skip

After running along the top of the train my team and I hopped down and went inside the train cars. The train car we happened to go in had a large amount of white fang in it. At first we froze then the white fang saw us standing there. They themselves also froze, before the could do anything hand became a crossbow and fired multiple paralyzing bolts at all of them except for one. My hand then switched to impact mode and I punched the remaining white fang in the face causing him to fall on the floor. "You broke my nose" the white fang said as he rolled on the ground.