Chapter 5: Forming The Team

The launchpad sent me flying into the air I didn't want to crash right away and since I couldn't fly I simply altered my body to be lighter. I began to glide down towards the forest I used my whip arm to swing down from the trees. When I landed I stretched out a bit suddenly a metal canister shot down from the sky. I jumped back as it collided with the ground. There was a note on the canister it read.

"Dear Y/N
It is I James Ironwood in this canister are two high tech experimental Atlas weapons. I and the scientists in Atlas known that with your "special touch" that these weapons will be enhanced. The weapons are a triple barrel mini gun and a plasma caster. The mini gun isn't a normal mini gun when out of ammo it absorbs a substance and forms me bullets from that substance. With the plasma caster it can shoot either a stream or pulse of pure concentrated plasma. Do not worry about Ozpin or Goodwitch being angered for outside assistance. They also want to know how far your abilities can go."

The letter was interesting so old Ironwood wanted me to use his new weapons. Guess I can't disappoint him so I tore off the door of the capsule revealing two cubes. I grabbed one and began to absorb it with my arm. Immediately I felt the power of the weapon I was absorbing. Soon then my arm took the form of the minigun Ironwood had mentioned

"Interesting I guess when upgraded by me it can also shoot rockets and energy beams as well" I said to myself

"Interesting I guess when upgraded by me it can also shoot rockets and energy beams as well" I said to myself. Then right away I began to spin the barrels then I fired the gun a bit. "Great forest clearer" I said as returned my arm back to normal. Next I grabbed the other cube and began to absorb it like the last one. This weapon was very different then the minigun. When I completed absorbing the cube I formed my arm into the plasma caster.

"I can now create a plasma storm with my upgrade neat" I say to myself

"I can now create a plasma storm with my upgrade neat" I say to myself. Instead of firing a few rounds like the minigun I just turn my arm back to normal.

Time Skip

After absorbing the weapons Ironwood sent me I decided to make my way towards the temple. Along the way I noticed that there wasn't any grim around. I couldn't detect any of them for miles. Soon as I walked through some brush that's when I found out why there wasn't any grim around. Bodies were everywhere ursa, beowolves, deathstalkers and nevermores all over. I investigated some of the bodies they all had a hole in their heads. I couldn't tell what killed them and formed the holes. It looked like a gunshot but the wound was cauterized. Also the hole didn't go all the way through it only hit where the brain would be.