Chapter 13: Fight At The Falls

With Jaune

After Glynda had broken the teams up to collect jars of sap Cardin had taken Jaune from his team and dragged him off. Jaune wanted to fight back right away but Y/N's voice echoed through his head telling him to wait for the right opportunity. Instead of collecting jars of sap themselves Cardin has Jaune collect seveb jars of sap one for each member of his team and the sixth one for a special purpose.

"Why do you need seven jars there's five of you?" Jaune asks Cardin. Right away Cardin punches Jaune "well that sixth and seventh jar is going to be for your buddies Y/N and Pyrra" Cardin answers. "Why them?" Jaune asks "well for Y/N he's humiliated me long enough I want revenge and for Pyrra it's to teach her a lesson she's not the best and she's nowhere near perfect like she acts" Cardin answers. "Then after that we'll release the wasps you collected on them they'll be attracted to the sweet sap" Cardin finished.

Hearing that angered Jaune no one was going to attack both his friends and teammate. However again Y/N's voice appeared telling him to wait for the right opportunity. So hesitantly Jaune didn't say anything and went along with Cardin and his team. Cardin turned to Jaune and told him that he would be the one to carry out the revenge plan.

"If you don't I'll tell miss Goodwitch that you lied your way into Beacon" Cardin threatened. Jaune hesitated at first untill he had enough now was the time to stand up for himself. "No Cardin I refuse to go through with this, Y/N and Pyrra are my friends I won't hurt them and I won't let you hurt them" Jaune said throwing the sap at Cardin. That lead team CRDL to grab ahold of Jaune.

Time Skip

For an hour now Cardin has been beating up Jaune. Cardin promised to send Jaune back to his mom in teeny tiny pieces. "I don't honestly care I won't let you hurt my teammates and friends" Jaune says. If not for the training from team CYBR Jaune would of not been able to last this long. Jaune looks up at Cardin and smiles at him mocking his efforts. This only angers Cardin more making him punch Jaune harder.

Unknowingly Jaune begins to intensify  which completely blocks Cardin's next punch. All of Jaune's wounds begin to heal as well all of the cuts and bruises disappear. Cardin drops Jaune to the ground and grasps his hand crying out in pain. Jaune looks at his glowing aura "their training actually worked I can't wait to tell them" Jaune says. Sky Lark kicks Jaune from behind knocking him down again.

Suddenly out of the trees appears a large ursa major. The ursa major is attracted to sap all over Cardin. Frightened by the size of the ursa the members of team CRDL run away leaving behind Cardin. The idiot he is Cardin charges at the grimm only to be knocked back. Jaune contemplates if he should stay and fight the ursa then he remembers what Y/N had told him. "You must never hesitate to do what's right if see an opportunity you must take it".

Elsewhere

With Ruby, Pyrra and their teams they find out what's happening from a fleeing Russel Thrush. "Go get miss Goodwitch" Pyrra tells Nora and Ren. "Follow after them" Ruby tells Weiss and Blake. "Where's Yang?" Weiss asked "I don't know I thought she was behind us" Blake answered. "Don't worry about I'm sure she can punch her way out anything she gets herself in" Ruby says. "What about Y/N and his team?" Pyrra asks "I'm sure they guys have an idea of what is going on and are already on their way" Blake says. Ruby looks up to the clouds "big brother help save Jaune" she whispers.

With Y/N And Team CYBR

We see team CYBR running as fast as they can to the sight were Jaune is fighting the ursa major. "How far are we?" Y/N asks Rider "close Huginn and Muninn are on him" Rider answers. "How's he doing so far?" Benny asks as he chops down trees that are their way. "Cardin is out but Jaune is holding is own I don't know how much longer he can go" Rider answers. "Think we taught him enough?" Chris asks "yes, I know we did Jaune will overcome this obstacle" Y/N answers.