Chapter 33: Interrogation

Underground City

Deep in the underground city of Mountain Glenn, we see Y/N being dragged through a tunnel. He slowly wakes up and sees that white fang are dragging him to their base. He also sees more Atlesian Paladins all over. "This can not be good" Y/N says "shut up" one of the white fang says hitting Y/N in the head with the butt of his gun. "Do that again and I am going to hurt you badly" Y/N tells the white fang who hit him. "I'd like to see you try" the white fang says punching Y/N in the face. "Alright the moment I get free I'm going to break your nose" Y/N says
____________________________________

I don't know where I was and why the white fang were down here. Actually I already had an idea of why they were down here and it wasn't good. My eye wasn't working and my arm was gone also my nano machines weren't working. I didn't like that and I wasn't good especially with the situation I was in. I noticed the Atlesian Paladins handling cargo crates while some white fang were handling bombs.

"Boss we found the kid" the white fang said after they stopped dragging me. A door opened and out came Roman Torchwick. "Great just great, that means his little buddies must be scurrying around with his girlfriend and her team up on the surface" Roman said. "I'm sorry maybe you should like make your secret base a little bit more secret" I said. "You talk to much" Roman said hitting me upside the head with his cane knocking me out.

Time Skip

I

woke up to a bucket of water being thrown on my face. I looked around and saw that I was a new room, my hand was tied to a tree while my legs were cuffed to the legs of a chair. "I had a feeling that was going to wake you up" Roman said shining a light on me. "You really are a smart man" I replied "for a dead man you sure don't know when to not talk" Roman said hitting me in the face. "I have died before and it didn't last very long" I replied spitting out some blood

"So Roman, what is that you want from me?" I asked "I will say this you are not quick to slow" Roman said. "I'm going to take a guess and say you want me to build you weapons or you'll kill me" I said. "You are a very funny man, especially since now that all your little toys stopped " Roman said. "Let me guess that was your doing?" I asked Roman. "You do catch on fairly quickly, but yes that was our doing, you see after your stunt as the golden demon and what you did to my paladin, we stole a device that shuts off nano machines and biotech" Roman answered.

"Great just great" I say to myself "we didn't know you were around when we test fired it but I am sure glad you were" Roman said. After that Roman began to torture and interrogate me. He wanted to know where the others were and how many of us there were. It didn't work, after all I went through with that conditioning I was put through would not let me talk.

"This is getting nowhere fast and I do not like that" Roman said after finishing hitting me with his cane. "Please my little sister hits harder than you" I said chuckling. "Fine then how about I shoot you instead" Roman replied grabbing a pistol and shooting me in the leg. Roman wanted me to yell in pain but I kept my mouth closed and didn't even flinch. "Now you won't talk, that is getting even more irritating" Roman said in frustration.

"I was trained to kill an army of highly trained soldiers by the thousands, I remember every single detail of the ways they made me kill" I said. "I know she told me everything" Roman replied "who is she and what did she tell you?" I asked. "Last time I checked you were the one being interrogated" Roman said. "hey it was worth a try" I replied "you are up to something, what is it?" Roman asked.

"I'm contemplating killing you or not" I answered "I see it now you are causing a distraction, but for what?" Roman asked. At that moment I could feel it my nano machines were starting to turn back on. Whatever that weapon did it was starting to wear off. My super hearing was returning and what I heard was something that really needed to come now. "What is it, you see something?" Roman asked getting really close to my face.

"Yeah I do" I answered "and what would that be?" Roman asked. "A distraction" I answered before headbutting Roman causing him to stagger backwards. With my nano machines I jumped into the air and fell on the chair breaking it. Now free I got up and dusted myself off. "That was a dirty trick" Roman said "yeah all is fair" I replied. Suddenly there was a loud explosion in the distance. "Friends?" Roman asked "sure why not" I answered.

Roman stumbled a bit before charging at me, I was quick and kicked him in the shin. As Roman fell down I punched him the face before wrapping my arm around his neck. I locked him in place and I took him to the ground. As he laid on the ground I chopped him in the throat before jumping up to my feet. "That is what we call a one armed ass kicking, hopefully you learned something" I said before running out of the room.

After leaving the interrogation room I ran down the hall to where I heard the explosion. I saw Ruby and everyone fighting off the white fang. Ruby looked over and saw me there leaning on a wall.  "Y/N it's you" Ruby said running over to me hugging me. "Yeah I love you Rubes by now is not the time" I said. Ruby let go and saw me "your hurt" she said. "Yeah, I was kind of tortured" I replied "oh Y/N" Ruby said "like I said now is not the time" I replied.

"Y/N" Benny said plowing through a whole lot of white fang to get to me. "Easy there big guy" I said slowing Benny down. "Here I think you need this" Benny said handing me my arm. "Thanks" I said taking my arm. As I put it back on my nano machines reestablished the connection with my biotech. I opened and closed my hand a bit before forming my arm into a sword. "We need to stop these guys and make sure whatever their planning doesn't happen" I said to everyone.

A/N: Alright readers Y/N has just survived being tortured and has reunited with everyone. He's got his arm and is about to stop the white fang. I promise you that there will be a little bit more action in the next chapter then this one. I can't tell you what is going to happen but what I can say is don't miss it. Now I am always answering any questions you may have about the story or anything else in general. If there is a question that you want answered either message me or comment on a chapter with your question. I will do my best to answer your question to the best of my ability. As usual the feedback helps me make sure that the next chapter is better than the last one. As always thank you for reading and I will see you all later