Note - New Book Alert

Hello guys,

I hope everyone is doing fine in this pandemic...

I wanted you to check my new book ( his heart beats only for her).

You have showered my ( unrequited love and romantic stories ) with so much love and votes. I hope I will get the same support in the journey of my new story...

Name: his heart beats only for her

Author name: glowing_firefly

Author real name: Maya Jadhav

Cover:

Introduction:

Introduction:

...

"I love you, Ji......

" I said while hugging him tightly...

"What did you say? " he asked me furiously...

"Ji I love you..." I said while stuttering...

"Is this your new stunt to trap me? " he asked while holding my shoulder tightly with both arms.....

"Ji what are you saying? why will I try to trap you?"I asked while shedding my tears because of his accusation.....

"oh, please stop your drama...I know girls like you only want to trap rich guys in their grip....."

"Ji you are misunderstanding everything..." I said while sobbing loudly...

"I know you are doing everything to get my money only.....you are gold digger....." he said without any emotions and left me broken.....

I cried that night loudly on my fate and helplessness...

To know everything about this story then do not forget to vote and comment.....