🌺18🌺

Do read" unrequited love "

Which I'm rewriting now and do vote...

I've decided to change the story with interesting plot....

Do give try to my this book to.....

Next update after 70+ votes

Shaurya's POV:

She opened the door and there she was standing with her cute baby bump...

I just hugged her tightly to feel my love and baby...

I missed them so much...

I felt like I was living life without breath...

But her fragrance gave me peace which I was searching for...

I inhaled her fragrance to make myself that she is here in my embrace...

She broke our hug and walk away...

Her feet were swollen and her body was lacking energy...

She wasn't my old Aru who was full of smile and warmth...

She is like this because of me...

I made her like this......

She isn't my Aru who used to hug me whenever she sees me...

But here I'm only getting ignorance.....

Now I do feel how it feels when your love avoids your existence.....

I swooped her in my arms and placed on the bed...

She jerked my hands and was about to go but I tugged her between my arms...

I kissed her but she didn't reciprocate...

She removed my hand and said, "don't touch my baby...otherwise my baby will start to love your touch....which I don't want...because in the end, he will get only disappointment when you will leave us...so don't do this please...."

She said it while breaking our kiss and turned head to another side...

She didn't even let me touch my baby which was enough to burst my anger.....

"How can you think like that about me...I do accept you don't know about my love for the baby ....but how can you separate my own baby from his father...." I said but she broke me in the midway...

"Now what do you want...I have given you freedom for which you insisting....then what do you want....you can have a baby with the girl you love....and don't lie about your love for me...I hate liars...." She yelled while crying...

" She yelled while crying