🌹7-END🌹

Aryaman's POV

Last night was the most memorable night for us...

She is sleeping hugging me...

Her small snores are making me hard ...

But I can't do it now she's already sore now...

I kissed her forehead then her lips...

Then I went to get fresh while leaving her to take rest for a while...

After coming out of the washroom she was wearing my shirt last night...

She's looking so hot in my shirt...

I Must try it on her first before buying so that she can wear it

I went to her and kissed her lips till she left out of breath...

Her lips were swollen and red due to kissing

Her neck was speaking about our last night's action...

I was getting ready for office while she was drooling over me from behind...

"don't behave like this otherwise I won't leave you until I make love to you once again " I warned her while smirking...

Still, she was looking and smiling at me like an I'm her favorite ice-cream...

"I said na aise na mujhe tum Dekho... Sine se laga lunga.... Dil me chhupa lunga... " I sang while winking.....

She clapped while laughing....

"Please don't sing again you are horrible singer," she said...

"why? " I asked annoyingly...

"I won't let you sing a lullaby for our children even once," she said...

Then she realized what she had said and hidden her face with palms...

"Ohio thinking about the baby in one night only... But we might have created one already... " I said and winked at her and ran to the washroom...

"slowly " I shouted while laughing....