🌺5🌺

Shaurya's POV :

I was relaxing in the bathtub when she suddenly comes in and was shocked...

I didn't lock the bathroom door

She had faced palm herself but was removing few fingers to peek...

She was completely red after seeing my naked half...

I wanted to laugh at her expressions and unsuccessful attempt of hiding her blush...

I was about to say when she went out like a storm the way she came in.....

She's really something...

I came out of when I got relaxed from the stress...

I wear my clothes and was thinking of ways to confront without losing my temper.....

She came into the room with dinner...

"Siya ne khana khaya kya? " I asked who was still looking down due to her red face.....

She nodded yes and we ate our dinner together.....

I went to talk when I had dinner...

Siya's room :

She was studying when I went into her room...

She was surprised after seeing me.....

"Siya, why did you hide your problems from me? Am I a bad brother? " I asked her tracing her hairs as lovingly as I could.....

"No that you are awesome brother anyone could get... I'm so lucky to have you... " she said hugging me...

"Then I want to know everything," I said...

"Bhai... He is my classmate.....he likes me... He proposed to me 3 months back... But I said no... I don't love him nor he does too... But he is seeing me as some trophy which he wants to get..... I clearly said no to him... But he didn't take it as well and started to blabbering about me using abusing comments... He even said me characterless too... Because I'm always with Shivin... But believe me, that we are just friends... But he started to name our friendship too.... when he was abusing me with his bad words that day Arohi bhabhi slapped him... It was our first day... She warned him too... And he stopped his abusing... But he then started to stalk... But bhabhi was there to always help me... We even complain about him to the principal..... Then he stopped troubling me in school..... But yesterday he came to my class and was again started his stalking and talking..... And after that everything you know.... " she said was sobbing...

She went through so much and I didn't have any idea about it...

I'm really a big fool not to notice my Siya's weird behavior in this month's...

She was looking completely different...

And I didn't bother to ask her...

I thought she's grown up now so she needs privacy too...