🌸3🌸

Meher's POV:

I was getting nervous the way he was looking at me.

It's so freaking awkward.

Sometimes we don't know what to do? We just pretend like everything is perfect but it's not.

He came forward and hold my hand. My hand was vibrating 😂.

Due to nervousness and awkwardness, I didn't dare to meet his eyes.

But it's a very different yet amazing feeling when your long-time crush and love holding your hand.

Sometimes love doesn't need to get intimate to understand its feeling just single touch is enough.

He caressed my hand and said " Finally I got you. How could you just leave me? I was waiting for you. But you weren't there when I wanted to be with you the most. At least you should have waited for a while. But no you just left without saying anything. I was searching for you for the past 5 years. If you'd stay there for a while then you wouldn't have been left me. I was just getting mad day by day to get a single glimpse of yours. But you wanted to play hide and seek with me". I said "par kyu main karti tumhara intezar. There was nothing between us to wait. We wouldn't have been that close. That too when you were having a girlfriend already. ".

He replied "no, I never had a girlfriend. I didn't want anyone rather than you. Yes, I loved you and still do. I was in love from the start. It was love at first sight. I always wanted you to be my girlfriend, wife whatever it can. But I always wanted you. You were my sunshine."

I don't know what to say. But my heart was saying to believe whatever he is saying.

"I was in love with from the first day of our junior college. You were different from others. You were having a different aura around you. You were different from others even from being nice to being honest and loyal. You've everything which anyone wants in their life partner. So I thought to get your attention by asking for your help in my studies. I knew you won't say no when it comes to studies. After all, being an intelligent student you were different. You were helpful. I wanted to spend time with you so to get to know more about you. The more I got to knew about you the more I fell for you. I just don't know how to tell you what I feel for you. Still, I don't know. " and here my tears weren't even ready to stop.

It was tears of happiness and completeness.

The feeling of getting your love back is amazing. It can't/ couldn't be expressed in words.

"I wanted to propose to you but I didn't know how to tell it to you. So I asked you to make me and niyati together so I could get close to you also can test whether you love me or not. And guess what you were very affected by it. So I understood that you also love me. But you were not ready to listen to anything from me. You were trying to stay away from me. In the canteen also when I wanted to clear all your doubts you weren't ready. So I pulled you and settled you beside me. But you being a stubborn girl didn't hear me out. I came to your house to clear your misunderstanding. You didn't let me enter your house. It was making me angry. So I thought to propose to you at our farewell party. But you just raised my temper by dancing with that unmesh. I just hate him. He was holding you so close to him. It wasn't in my control to see you together. So I asked Niyati to bring you outside the auditorium so I could propose to you. But that bitch ruined my surprise as well as a proposal when she came outside the auditorium instead of you. When I asked her reason and she replied that she loves me. But I knew she didn't love me. She made so much drama by praying for me to accept her but I love you only. So I went away from there to find you. But you were not at the party. So I went to your house but auntie didn't open the door. I waited for you a lot but you didn't open the door so I thought to talk to you when our exams will be finished. But you just vanished out. I tried to find you a lot. But I couldn't. "

Then he back hugged me...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please do vote and comment guys.

TBC.....

Stay home stay safe.

Love Love❤❤