🍁6-END🍁

Vyom's POV :

It has been 2 days since she has gone...

I'm missing her too much now...

She has become my addiction...

I should have let her speak that day...

In my rage, I didn't let her speak anything...

She was looking very pale that day too. ..

It has been two days since I saw her...

I'm a big idiot...

I can't live without her.....

I need her.....

If she is married to me for money then I'll give her as much as she wants but I won't let her leave me...

My head was spinning due to alcohol which I'm drinking for the last 2 days...

I had quit drinking the day I had an accident...

But after her departure, I'm drinking it continuously...

I went to the kitchen to make coffee for this headache...

Its taste is not as good as Roshni's coffee which she used to make for me...

Uff I'm missing her badly now...

I was sipping coffee when someone rang the doorbell...

I hope it should be Roshni...

But my hopes died the moment I saw the person standing in front of me...

I welcome her inside but she slapped me hard on my chick...

This is the first time my mom had raised her hand on me...

I was looking at her shockingly...

"How dare you to raise your voice on my bahu... You should have listened to her Instead of making assumptions... I didn't hope you'll behave like this with her... She's burning with fever for the last two days... I had never seen her this much broken before... Even the day she was finding ways for money... But you hurt her very badly now... " she said vigorously...

"I thought you are hurt because of that so you're drinking... But you're very selfish to hurt that innocent soul... If one girl is a gold digger it doesn't mean every girl is behind your Money... " she said angrily...

"But mom she married me for money only... So what I should think about her rather than gold digger... You don't know her mom she only acts innocent in front of us but she's also like that Nisha... " I replied mockingly...

"close the door and come with me... I'll show you the reason behind her marriage and money... "she said and took me with her somewhere...

I was driving but she said to stop my car in front of the hospital...

What happened?? Why did she bring me here?

I'm getting unwanted thoughts... Is Roshni is not well... Is she admitted here...

My freaking mind is making me go crazy with these terrible thoughts...

I was walking behind her while she stood in front of the room...

A woman was lying on the bed with lots of salines and a machine connected to her body...

" She's the biggest cupid behind your marriage... You think Roshni is a gold digger... This is the reason behind the money she wanted from this marriage... " I was looking at her with guilt...