"Look around you , you may find what you need," Kabuto said.

"I don't think so," I looked over to him.

"I really need to go out."

"Before that I need..." Orochimaru was interrupted by Sasuke's sudden presence.

"Sasuke, good of you to join us. I was just about to explain Amaya, the mision I have set for the two of you."

"I'm not going on a mission for you..." I argued.

"Atleast listen to what it is, then decide whether you want to accept it or not." Orochimaru insisted.

Sasuke just stood there with his face, expression set to the way it usually was though I admit his mood seemed alittle off, but I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Sasuke, what's wrong? Your fight didn't go well yesterday?" Kabuto smirked while looking through some of the papers.

Sasuke didn't respond, he just gave an annoyed, you better-shut it glare.

"Yes, I heard it was quite entertaining. " Orochimaru chuckled.

"What do you mean?..." Now I was glaring in suspicion.

"Oh nothing..." Once again Orochimaru was interrupted.  It seemed like no one wanted to hear him speak.

"I found it!" Kabuto interrupted, he pulled a old newspaper from a stack. He gave it to Orochimaru, who after confirming it was the right one, he handed it to me.

"Read it."

I took the newspaper. My eyes widened as I read the headline.

//Clan betrayal, A gruesome Tragedy//

"What is this? What does it have to do with anything?" I questioned, tossing the paper back at him. Hoping that he giving me this , was a mistake.

Orochimaru grinned as a reply, then slid the paper back to me.

"Read it and you'll find out." He insisted. "Out loud, my dear..."

I'm not your dear...

Looking down at the words on the paper that now seemed not even worthy of reading. I glared up at Orochimaru and Kabuto.
I can't let them suspect anything.

"The distinctive blood of the Uchiha clan filled the streets and houses of their village."

I closed my eyes for a bit then I continued...

"Uchiha Itachi..." I gulped and glanced at Sasuke, who was listening attentively, his expression was indifferent. Taking a deep breath I contiued, "Uchiha Itachi has claimed all responsibility for the killing of his kin and the people in that village. For reasons unknown." I narrowed my eyes, restraining from making the mistake of crying..."Uchiha Itachi is now marked as a missing-nin and is on the run.

His whereabouts, at this point are unknown.

In this tragedy, Uchihas weren't the only casualties."

The next words made my eyes feel like hiding themself under my lids and behind a thousand tears. I felt like running away to some dark cave and stay there till I die...

But, I knew I couldn't let that happen. There's too much here I have to do.

"Well..." Orochimaru said impatiently.

I looked up from the paper...
I have to make something up.

"I can't pronounce this name," I stretched out, pointing to the name given, being very careful not to get too close.