"So it's true." that one sassy servant says, she huffs in a disappointed manner as her face held betrayal. "How many?"

All of them look at you, seeing your face scrunched up with the least expected expression they imagined.

betrayal.

Dust rubbed his bones, seeing the floor attractive enough for him to lose his mind in it. "it's for the better."

"I don't trust it." (y/n) 's eyes beg, pleading for the unspoken truth. "Please, don't lie to me."

She reminded them of Papyrus, it broke their souls. The eerily sudden pull of pain on their chest made them look back at their fucked-up life's choices.

with a cracked voice, Dust says. "we'll tell you, let's celebrate first."

A look of surprise washed over you, Dust grin widens, So was the others. "You didn't forget?!"

"why would we?" Dust rose a brow, setting his right arm on your shoulder while Killer does the same, they both were smiling as Horror joins and Cross leads you elsewhere with a tug.

You think for a bit, "Well, I know for sure that you forgot where you put your phone even though it's in your hand,"

Dust snorts, playing hairdresser as you laugh. "that one doesn't count."

💛💛💛

Error - much to his displeased - who's oblivious to what was happening and forgot about time and day, had whooped his ass into finding a certain gooey octopus by traveling from an alternate universe to another.

Error scowls, using his strings to find him much faster.

nightmare, you bullshit. the hell did you do this time?, Error though to himself.

They had to distract you somehow.

💜❤

Same day, 20XX, 14:12

🏰

-☀

Back to the others, you were backing away from them as they began to take a step forward, you already know what will happen next.

All of you were on the topmost floor, the top balcony has some secret passage on getting in here, whom you didn't know had a pool in it and big spaces, it was perfect for big parties!

Swaying your hands in disagreement, you stumble upon your reply. "I don't want to! Please, Masters!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dust smirks, completely hovering over you as they slowly pin you to the wall. "ya guys mind sharin'?"

"not at all." Cross tease, laughing under his back.

Because they can't do magic as if it was to be fair, Dust pins you to the wall while Killer and Horror grabs-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

your legs.