Deal

📌Chapter Summary: A few empty threats, and we're done.

📌Chapter Note: Refined as of July 17 2020✔

📌2/30

💀💀💀

Now his pissed because of not getting his order done? Wow, what a man.

You gave him a cheeky smile.

"I think you should be the one telling yourself how respect is normally treated to other living beings, after all, hurting someone physically just for fun is for freaks." You replied, with a second he slammed his fist in the wall harder, your breath hitch as you closed your eyes.

You opened them again to see the scene you were in — more like trouble you were in — the other masters we're looking at the both of you, while your fellow servants continued to do their chores and jobs. You retreated your eyes back to him.

"you little brat." He coldly said, his eyes like daggers looking in your eyes.

You just noticed this now, but his face was so close to you. You can feel his cold breath touch your lips. Your breath and pulse seem to follow his own rhythm.

Once regaining yourself, you shrug the idea out of the window as the energy to your cheeks rise.

You hesitantly push him with a deep breath.

"I am going back to my work, Master. And I am not sorry for anything." You said, making your way to the dishes with an attitude, biting off the grin as you hear him curse to himself.

"FUCKING- UGH!" He yelled and got out of the room by uh... Disappearing.

As you finished washing it, someone tugged on you. You turned your head to meet your Master, the goofy one.

"hey, i'll pay you 5000 g a week if you keep pestering Dust." He stated as you raised a brow at him, something was not right with him.

"Umm... Excuse me, Si—Master?" You tell him, with respect of course, even though your life sucks, you still value it and live life to the fullest.

"oh? sorry, where are my manners, i'm sa—cross." He lends a boney hand to you to shake, you thought for a moment, your hands were still wet.

You roam your eyes around and grabbed a clean towel,  wiping your hands dry, you then you shake his hand.

"I'm uh, (Y/n), Master Cross. And uh, who is Dust, Master?" You ask him, he kept his goofy smile on.

He replied, eyes focused on you as yo felt a tad bit uncomfortable. "the one you mocked earlier."

"Oh... So uh... I think gold is worthless in here, after all, we cannot go to any town at all." You reply with a sideways glance.

Cross thought for a moment.

"we let human servants have their day off every sunday, so you might need g to buy what you wanted. and we got more business to do especially on the weekends so we might not be much of a bother." He explained, smile widening as the offer bothers you completely.

You ask, still in doubt. "But who is in charge of the chores, Master Cross?"

"other servants, so about the deal, don't worry i got your back when he might hurt you, 5000 g a week?" He spoke up, it seems that he is getting impatient of your answer so your head hesitantly nods and accepts his handshake.

"Deal." You answer with your hands intact, his smile widens.

"it's settled then! he's now in the library, tomorrow he will be in the garden, you have my trust in you, (Y/n)." He said and winked at you, leaving the scene.