2; Despised...?

You put a hand to his, silently and successfully casting his fears away. "M-Master Dust. . .?"

He just hugs, clinging onto you tightly like he would lose you again.

Despite rambling all the time, he was shaking like a leaf, the worst part? He was getting heavier and heavier every minute.

You stand up, hoping the he would let go but he didn't.

In a second, you couldn't take his weight anymore and you both fell on the floor, hearing soft snores coming from your shoulder, He must have fallen asleep with his arms over you.

You shake your head, smiling unconsciously, getting the weight over your waist as you carefully lift his arm to your shoulder to keep him from falling.

You walk your way to the seventh floor, that is where all the Master's rooms are located but ho boy, the stairs had just made it worst considering the fact you were holding a very heavy guy — or skeleton — who has and smelled like depression and ketchup stains.

You started to climb up the stairs, the atmosphere is so calm right now.

No don't-worry-I'm-not-gonna-kill-you-yet atmosphere when the dorky Masters are around — save Cross —.

The partner you had with you is so quiet, his soft snores and exhales can be heard.

He is strangely became light, it is like someone was helping you carry him upstairs but you shake that feeling, no goosebumps for now, that's a no-no.

In the corner of your eye, you swore you saw someone, a phantom-like skeleton. Red eyes, red gloves, and red scarf, but in a blink of an eye he was gone, ho boy, that must be a fragment of your imagination —hopefully —.

When you reached the last step of floor six, you sighed heavily, sweats forming from your head as you reached the floor seven.

There stood six huge doorways in the hall, the first being Cracks's, a light blue door with red paint stains below with the signature ketchup and food design door.

Thankfully, Cross puts stickers on the door so you can recognize whose room is this and that.

In which the others didn't mind, which was gentle mercy on you — win-win —.

Next was Cross', black and white door with a large X designed on the whole door. A small doodle on the door says 'this is not Cross' room :P' .

Im which you giggled when you first entered it for the tray of breakfast in bed.

Next was — thankfully — Dustpan's room, this one is whole likely like Crack's but instead of red paint, it's white, with two jumbo-sized ketchup designed on both doors.

You pushed the door, which was oddly open for what cases, to rather see a very messy room, no, very messy was an understatement, this is no room, this is a garbage dump.

The royal purple blanket was slightly slipping from the bed, the violet pillows were everywhere and the whole room was dark, except for the plum light stand that serves the fade light in the room.

The thick violet drapes were blocking the sun's rays of sunlight and everything was a total mess.

You slowly placed him onto the rather soft bed, getting the pillows and blanket. You cleaned the whole room too, you are not used to this mess before.

You tug him in, making sure he is in the most comfortable position you can put him in to. You pat his head and smiled, you got out of the bed.

But when your toes were about to touch the marble floor, Master Dust's hand moved and reached for yours.