Short Fluff Series

Let me guess, another late update, I know, I'm sorryD:

Here's your special chapter! As promised!

art by kinotura12 on twitter♥(ik, they're hot af)

Short Fluff Series is a 10K special chapter with a bonus on the bottom, thank you guys, *sob* y'all making me cry.

The Masters affirmative ending to their confession; Dust, Cross, Killer, Horror, Nightmare, and Error! <3

errors ahead:D

P.s this is a part of the ending(s), means they're longer in chapters.

💙💜❤💛

DUST

i woke up to the sight of my (y/n) silently sleeping beside me, the sight of such angelic face warms my face and i sigh.

it's been a while since the day of the confession happened, nightmare and the others accepted that i am (y/n)'s choice. though, it's tough for us because they were edgy around (y/n), not the actual mood before.

slightly moving, she stretches up and yawns, slowly opening her (e/c|eye color) eyes. she smiles and i do too.

"What're you looking at?" glaring at me, she sarcastically and jokingly says.

laughing, i started playing with her hair. "tell me why did i love ya again?"

she rolls her eyes, blushing. "Well, Mister, according to all laws of physics. . ." she pauses, lips slightly open.

". . .I don't know?"

i snort, the reaction on her face was priceless but pure treasure. she was looking at me, troubled and puzzled and that's the sign that i began laughing.

pouting, she slightly nudges my shoulders(?). "What?"

"ya shoulda," i hold back my laugh. "the look... your face."

glaring at me, she pushes me down the bed, me slightly gasping but pulled her down too. we both ended up stumbling across the floor.

she was top, i disagree with that, with a full blush on her face. i smirk, "what're ya doing?"

blushing, she backs away, unluckily for her, her head bounces to the covered foam and sends her face back to me, kissing me.

nyx doesn't even know how kissing skeletons work but don't mind her.

this time, i interlaced my fingers with hers and twirl, me being top and feeling her warm cheek in my cheekbones.

i was her first and i'm gonna be her last. it goes both ways.

out of breath, i pull out, seeing her red face while sighing turned me on, but i didn't so anything forward, i respect her for that alone.

she covers her face in my white t-shirt, internally screaming while i hug her in response, i sigh, this will be the start of my life in happiness. no pain, no depression, no doubts, no worries, just pure happiness.

funny, we started off as enemies as first, i guess enemies to lovers is a thing now. 

sighing in pure euphoria, i said, "did ya know there's prettier than the stars last night?"