Pool Party

📌Chapter Summary: it's all downhill from here.

📌Chapter Note(s): 26/30

It's late, oh wow, sorry sassy readers!

things got a little backed up. . .

🔗l a m e a h e a d ✔

💛❤💜

The next day, 20XX, 7:56

🏰

-☀

"do you need help, kid? " Dust says, lifting up a plate whilst everyone is on their - not ordered - positions.

"Um, I appreciate the help but," You pause, realizing that you've done nothing in your chores for today. "Why so sudden?"

Dust looks away, a fake grin on his face while the others visibly flinch and shrug.

The kind gestures by theirs were appreciated, even the smallest things that might hurt you kept them cautious, like with a book.

Dust gulps, locking eyes with you for a second, there was something in his eye lights that unnerve you. Or, well, maybe you weren't comfortable with their odd behavior.

When he turned his gaze at you, you could barely see the guilt and sadness in his eyes. "we don't have all day. "

Killer nods, agreeing. "we uh, we'll be busy next week. "

Your mouth gape open, you nod in understanding and smile. "Really? For How long? "

Silence past, your Masters seemed on edge so you giggle nervously, you changed the topic. "Well, I'll wait, don't take long, okay?

Horror smiles. "don' make pr'mises ya can't keep, kid. "

You cutely pick your nose, glaring at him. "I don't see what's wrong with it,"

Horror laughs while Dust pats your head, you bark at him every so often but he would give you a smile that slowly melts your anger.

Horror cups your face, you both held eye contact as his eyes were telling you something, you couldn't pinpoint what.

He sighs, "please, (y/n)."

You hum, eyebrows rosing at the sudden change of nicknames.

"don't forget us? "

Frowning, you open your mouth. "What for?"

Horror sighs, closing his eye sockets as if stopping tears from flowing, like how'd you do it yourself. "please?"

Frowning, you huff out a sigh, a pout on your lips as you jokingly glare at him. "Alright, I don't see any point in this."

Killer chuckles, patting your shoulder. "there's no need in point-making, kid."

The sassy maid crosses her arms, glaring at the skeletons. "Seriously guys, what are you hiding?"

"nothing." Dust replies- almost instantly with a shrug.

"You expect me to believe in that obvious crap?" The former rose a brow, sighing heavily.

Cross' forehead found themselves on a crease, "language, (y/n)."

The scowl on Cross' faces didn't even bother her one bit, she frowns. "Why do you guys keep secrets from me?"

Guilty as charged, their shoulders tense and the obvious sweat on their skulls begin to form, one doesn't know how it forms but meh.