Nightmare against Courtesy

📌Chapter Summary; You had gotten in trouble with Master Nightmare because of 'something'.

📌Chapter Note: Refined as of July 18 2020✔

📌5/30

🍎🍎🍎

The Next Morning, 20XX, 05:43

🏰

-🌆

You woke up from your slumber, faint light streaks coming from your thick (f/c) drapes.

The night of a dreamless dream made you stretch your arms up, reflexing some of your bones as you kick yourself off your bed.

Aliza, who was sleeping silently beside you, gives off soft snores every 5 minutes.

Giggling, you got a nearby towel and head to the bathroom.

Starting with a cold shower — so your body will be charged up —, It's been said that cold showers  charges our body up.

When you got out of the shower, you search for your maid uniform, only allotting tiny sounds — like muffled angry noises — and puffed searching.

As soon as you found it, you put it on. Drying your hair, and pulling it into a neat bun. Giving a quick look at yourself in the mirror and giving off a satisfying hum before leaving.

Your flats sounded through the once-loud empty halls, echoing the noise from corner to corner. It gave you chills since the halls were really noisy this time of early daylight.

You had reached your destination, the kitchen.

An empty kitchen, to be exact.

The dishes we're obviously unused and the long dining table were untouched, leaving you curious as to what time is it.

Were you too early? Where is everyone?

You sigh deeply as the feeling of dread overrises from you, you were not used to this kind of silence before, you reach up for food.

Putting food over a tray for Aliza, you quietly yet neatly dragged it into your room with the help of a trolley. Aliza, who was still asleep was yawning like crazy, messy hair and drool coming from her mouth. Gosh, she looked like she hadn't had sleep for days!

You poked her cheek, but only earning a pissed grunt in return.

You leave her breakfast on the bedside table, giving a quick note and quickly but quietly got out of your room.

You had chores to do anyway.

You grab a duster hanging beside a cabinet and began dusting different types of furniture in the main hall.

Sweeping the remaining dirt from the polished marble floor to keep it clean, you pulled the drapes to light the whole dark hall. Rays of sunshine make their way on the floor that it looks like its shining.  Its shine makes its way to a wall designed with 4 white diamond crescent moons.

Th sight was very antagonizing, getting the curiosity out of you.

At the center was a black star, you shrug if you would touch any of it because it wasn't even yours and that would be very rude to touch something that does not belong to you.

You know what? Screw it.

You reached for the star, it shines as your hand is getting closer to it, closer and closer. It shines a bright color of (S/c)/Soul color| as you touched it, the 4 stones sparks at this.

You stared at awe, the four stones placed in front of you, glowing throughout the hall and is shining a rich color of purple and gold. Waves of these colors twinkle and twirl around you with grace.

"...slave." You stopped as you heard a voice, oh no, you are in big trouble, suddenly the floating diamonds were back at their place with the star.

You gulp, turning your head to see Nighmare's cold stare, black goo dripping from him and his eye. His blue emotionless pupils nowhere to be found, swallowed by the pitch-black eye sockets.

The atmosphere tense and your shoulders squared.

he spat harshly, gaze piercing your soul. "what the fuck do you think yer doing?"

You had lost in words as you think of something to speak, you opened your mouth to say something but... nothing came out.

"M-master N, I-I..." You spoke, your voice cracks as you were really nervous.

"(y/n)?" A familiar voice speaks, clearly, it was Cross.

Who was sneaking his way to find you whatsoever?

You, He, and Nighmare were looking at each other.

You have a nervous frown on your face, Cross who seemed innocent to what was happening and Nightmare's dark pissed expression.

"never go to this door again." Nighmare growled you gave a shaky nod and a bow, he walked his way to the said door and it opened.

Cross makes his way in front of you, giving you a curious glare. You couldn't care less.

A sigh left him, he reached for your hand and traveled to the library. You were still shaking from the scene a while ago.

"tell me, (y/n), what did you do this time?" He asks, you just avoided his gaze.

You didn't talk and so did he, he didn't pressed the questions further because it's obvious you wouldn't answer.

The both of you stopped midway, he places both hands on your shoulders, giving you a small genuine smile. You were staring at him.

"hey... cheer up, everything is going to be okay, 'kay? i usually don't say this but, just forget the tension that has happened earlier, none of it is your fault." He said, you gave him a smile and nodded.

You look at his arms, the one you patched up days ago.

It was all healed, not even a scar left it, maybe, that's because he is all bones?

Meh, that is skel logic.

You ask in a genuine way, "I guess, I could. What about you? Do your cuts still hurts?"

"never better." He replies with a wink, silence has passed and both of you ended up laughing.

"We are crazy." You said in between your laugh, your hand in your belly.

Meanwhile, you both stopped, having a grin that could last forever. He places his hand on your shoulder and says,

"yep, we sure are."

You traversed your path to the garden, surprisingly, no one was around. What happened? It was Thursday wasn't it? Where is everyone?

"Hey Master Cross?" You popped out of the bubble, he gave you a 'what?' look.

"Where is everyone?" You added, he gave off a shrug.

"uhhh..."

"Uhh? What?"

✨✨✨

📌Chapter End Note: I screwed up big time.