1:Windfall

📌Chapter Summary: Windfall's Series full of kissing. Truth got folded.

📌Chapter Note(s): lux is back with her kokoro in hand, let's get moving  my deluxe!

📌21/30

🌺🌺🌺

Two days later, 20XX, 12:34

🏰

-☁

"What I'm saying is," You say, eyes sparkling with amusement. "We should go out because it's Fall!"

"i remembered the last time ya go out." Nightmare shakes his head, eyeing everything but you, suddenly, it hit him.

Turning your head to him, "I'm sorry Master, but what?"

"nothin'"

Mumbling filled the room, the autumn breeze passes through the noisy living room as each of your Masters was mumbling whatever they're talking about.

"wouldn't it bother ya though?" Cross comments, eyeing you directly with concern laced on his pupils. "ya know the thing with humans. . ."

"there's a lot of things in human, cross." Dust chimes in, shaking his skull. With a smile, he added, "want me to name them all?"

"no thanks."

While Dust, Nightmare, Cross, and eventually Killer joining the conversation going, Error rolls his eye lights, he was bored, he got nothing to do except to stare at you for a whole 13 minutes since you were explaining and convincing them on going outside.

It wasn't a bad idea, but the thing is, they can't risk decoding your code again, as it took a long 3 days for you to wake up again after getting decoded. They thought you were never going to wake up again within the first 24 hours, they were panicking on what to do.

Thankfully, you woke up with no memory of the past 4 days that happened.

Why was keeping you with them so risky?

You were a human after all, according to human books, humans have a life span of 100-150 years — if humans have a healthy habit that is —.

While to Monsters, especially skeletons, they can live up to 3 centuries. But it actually lessens when the Monster is not in good shape and size, it goes with both physical and emotional distress too.

"Hey Masters," you popped their bubble of imagination. "I've been talking here for the past 5 minutes."

o h.

"sorry 'bout that." Horror says, slowly chewing the spaghetti that was on his fork before.

hey, that reminded him of his Papyrus.

Horror stopped eating and looks at the almost finish spaghetti, smiling bitterly as he shrugged the topic off his mind.

"So. . ." you added, patience almost running out. ". . .Do you agree with me?"

Everyone looks at Nightmare, who was looking at nowhere with his fingers patting the table because of boredom.

He eyed all of you before saying, "wat?"

"Experiencing new things is fun!" You clasped both your hands and smile at him sweetly.

Dust snorts, "he's not big on fun."