Hot Maid n' Hot-Headeds

📌Chapter Summary: a 180° sudden change of moods.

📌Chapter Note: 24/30

💌💌💌

Same day, 20XX, 10:53

🏰

-☁

Oh no, you don't want to handle this.

The cuddling with Dust ended up a disaster, your Masters didn't slipped it on the hook.

—Mainly because Cross put some unrealistic stories that fumed the others more.

Now? the heated stares on Dust tenses the air, making your shoulders squared as you pass away multiple familiar chairs.

you hear Horror hiss, much to your displeasure as you set the tray of different dishes on the table.

Sighing, you put your chin and nose up. "You guys are still on it? It's just a scene,"

Cross rose a bone brow, eyes trailing from your head your feet.

When his gaze met your eyes, he asks, "it didn't bother you?"

Tilting your head, you open your mouth. "Why would it bother me?"

Horror chimes in, "he's a guy!"

"And?"

"he could've do something. . ." Killer adds, looking away. He adds, ". . . unexpected."

Dust rolls his pinpricks, teleporting away as the judges from others made him annoyed and uncomfortable.

Cross sighs, cupping your hands once more. "what i meant is, you should never trust anyone easily."

. . .

Looking away, you retreat your hand from his. "You mean,if you're on Dust's spot the night before,"

You eyed him, who seems to get your point. "I should be wary?"

They became silent.

That's what I thought.

You cutely wrinkle your nose, the bite in your voice no longer visible.

Dissapointed, you walk away, stopping in the entrance. "You guys underestimate my trust on you, maybe. . ."

You gave them a sideways glance, seeing their attention on your figure. You look away when you add, "I should've had safety precautions, huh?"

Killer speaks up, "(y/n) we—!"

but you didn't let him, you left the halls without listening to his useless rambles.

Maybe you should add precautions, they should give you lines.

They would've respected your choice, they should be the one who's understanding and responsible, they don't have a choice anyway.