2: Windfall's Birthday Special

📌Chapter Summary: A Huge buffet just for our cinnabun, then alcohol spin the bottle!

📌Chapter Note(s): My old writing style should be back from now on, This is a remake because the one I first did was Kiki's! So I had to think a new one altogether! my mind was flying, sorry!

🗝windfall series full of kissing!

🗝🍑 HAPPY 15K OOSS! 🍑

📎swear warning!

📎everyone gather to send the author to jail because of illegal feels she sends every 2-4 chapter! >:(

🗝ps. killer has pupils, alr guys? it's on killertale's wiki that he will get one when his good side —old him aka classic — is breaking free. it's only because of nightmare that he can't because he's reversing the soul back to its 'dull' state.

📌proper credits to trishatriffer on Tumblr!

📌errors ahead✔

📌 Refined as of July 19, 2020

📌22/30

❤❤❤

July 13, 20XX, 21: 12

🏰

-🌌

HORROR

no new. just food and food and food—

"—horror!" i hear dust shouts in front of me, pissed. where did he came from? or was he standing there the whole time?

blinking, i mouthed a 'what?'

"(y/n)'s looking for ya in the dining room,"

dining means food so i stood up, my grin widening as dust follows my trail. the halls were quiet, the others already in the room with their gifts handed to me in the morning.

except for nightmare, that is. would he gift me papyrus? i sure hope so.

i miss my brother so much. 

when my gaze landed on (y/n), the pain i felt faded and my grin widened, she smiles back also. 

i averted my eyes, the heat on my face again. i wonder why i feel this whenever she's around.

when i finally notice the long table full of dishes, my pupil and smile widened. i turn to our one sassy servant, her knuckles were red and she look tired.

huh,

maybe because of all of these?

i sigh, walking down the hall and pass some skeletons looking at me weirdly. 

mindlessly, i grabbed her hands and softly massage her knuckles. i look her in the eye, "th'nks fer all of th'se, but, don't ov'rwork yerself, 'kay?"

coming from you horror?

she nods, sighing. "Okay, Master."

slowly, i drop her hand and plopped on my usual chair, smiling as the dish circling the table looks delicious!

"you're such a pig." dust growls, getting some ketchup under his hoodie.

turning my head to the girl, she look relieved. it's a better mood on her honestly, she's been stressing a lot in some things.