Visitor

📌Chapter Summary: A visitor has come your way!

📌Refined as  of July 18 2020✔

📌4/30

👗👠👠

20XX, 9:34

🏰

-⛅

You were standing in a straight line, chin up and standing formally. Why? The Masters were having a guest who is a 'pal' of Master Horror, and it was overall unexpected. So all maids and servants have to do everything swiftly.

Taking deep breaths as the guards slowly opened the huge oak doors, the halls were visited by a very beautiful human. Brown short hair and antagonizing amethyst eyes.

She was wearing a very simple purple dress and white 2-inch heels. She has this choker thing on her neck and arm.

With a bow to treat and say respect, all the servants and the guards in the castle bow.

She gave a quick shaky nod, biting her lip as she took quick steps, she stopped midway as she was greeted by the Masters. All of them having unamused gazes and their usual smug grin.

"You called for me, Sans?" She says, her voice is timid and frail. In a part, she is shaking and her eyes are squinted.

In her voice and movements, you can tell she lacks confidence and she is weak.  Very skinny and pale, and you can feel she is struggling on walking with heels too.

"nah. ya can go now, spaz." Crack spoke, the other Masters nods and left to do their thing.

Followed by a nervous Crack, but then, the newly arrived guest rushed to clung on his blue jacket.

"S-sans, Papyrus r-really m-misses you... and h-he w-wanted to s-see y-you," said her in a shaking monotone,  Crack spats her toggled arms as if it was acid. And continued leaving, she sat in silence, dread and almost shaking.

As the Masters leave, your fellow servants or maids — or both — took a quick glance at her and shakily breathe, you, on the other hand, stared mercifully at her.

You were too kind sometimes.

You rushed in front of her, holding a hand out to help her stand up, she takes a look at it for a moment and accepted it.

She thanked you, apologetically saying her inhuman actions, but when she started to head to the exit, it froze shut.

"Uh... That is a problem." You mumble, the both of you exchanging looks as a nervous giggle made their way out of their lips.

🔒🔒🔒

20XX, 10:59

🏰

-⛅

"I would not mind it, really," You told her, or Ms. Aliza, as she told you her name a minute ago.

You tell her to stay in your bedroom since the Masters were cruel enough not to let her take any guests room.

This castle has over a thousand guest rooms! Why wouldn't they let her have on?!

She fiddled with her fingers as she says, "A-are you s-sure? I-I m-might be a-a b-burden to y-you and-"

You cut her sentence because she was rambling again, "-It is fine, I insist."

You gave her a smile, which she hesitantly returned.

You head to the headquarters to show her your room, Cross has expanded it since it was for pay time for the deal two days ago, you still had 4,000 G and it was surprising since a queen-sized bed was a big upgrade on your room.

You pushed the oak doors, showing your room. — Which is real luxurious for a maid's room exactly — You are only the one staying here, and the room is sure huge enough that it's like a whole living room.

She stood there in awe as she says, "Are you sure this is your room? This room is 5 times bigger than mine!"

You gave her a nervous chuckle and scratch the back of your hair.

"Yeah, it is mine." You replied, you were kind enough to let her borrow your clothes, she didn't had any luggages for her sake! Dang son!

"I will be heading to do my chores, Ms. Aliza, please, make yourself at home." You formally said, giving her a bow with both hands behind you.

"Y-you can call me A-Aliza instead, y-you look older t-than me t-though." She stated, you look stunned and gaze at her. She briefly glances back.

"W-well, If you insist, Aliza. I will be on my way." You replied, you started walking away from the headquarters and head to the Garden.

💚💚💚

At the Master's

"what the fuck? fucking how did ink's team traced this shit?!"  Nightmare shouted, slamming his hands on the table that was enough to make others squirm.

Error has his threads on his fingertips, beginning from his eye sockets.

"don't know, boss. i saw babyblue lingerin' the castle at 1 AM." Master Dust replied.

They were rummaging the 'important documents' that time and Dust was lazy to help with paper works and the only one lingering the halls, you were patching Cross that time as what he could remember.

///////Flashback//////

Dust tilted his head, shutting his brother's mumbles for a moment.

There stood Blueberry or refer as Underswap!Sans, in his usual battle body. Holding two slim bones on each hands to serve as a weapon,  Dust cackles for a moment, turning to a fit of psycho laughter.

Blueberry furrowed his bone brows, he was not alone in this, Ink and Dream were just wandering the halls. They have agreed to split up to find more hostages to save.

In a quick second, Dust snaps his fingers. Summoning 2 Gaster Blasters to shoot at Blueberries direction, he expected this and quickly dodged it, Making Dust ramble.

Their fight continued for god-knows-how-long until Dream and Ink showed up, giving a hand to help an exhausted Blueberry. Sweats were forming on Dust's skull, bone brows narrowed and giving long inhales and exhales.

Dust was beginning to grow tired of it as the fight continues, pierced bones, gaster blasters, blue arrows and some paint making things filled and echoed throughout the hall, it was until, his teammates,  Killer and  Horror showed up.

The Star Sanses rummaged in defeat, they teleported away as they know that they don't stand a chance against them and they were tired too. For all those searching and traveling for every Au. The Anti-Hero Sanses was a pain the ass to continue tearing people's lives, burning down houses and go for power-searching.

Then there was you, who was making  Dust really piss off, taking the peace he wants for life.

You were protected by  Cross and  Dust really is against it.

But he didn't mind it now, the change you gave really affect good vibes throughout the whole dark old castle.

Your soul was Kindness, The Master's were sure of that. After all, why wouldn't they know it before capturing you?

The people or monsters in the castle really lightened up when you arrived, giving them good laughs, even the Masters too were happy of it, they're just some assholes to not admit it. They hadn't had a laugh for a long period of time, it was until you showed up on your first day in here, that was one memory to keep.