Bunnies&Runnies

📌Chapter Summary: Bunnies are everywhere! *gasp*

📌Chapter Note: I screwed up, I think.
The original was moving, but it kind of back up.

Proper credits to mm_loves_pencil on twitter!

❤❤❤

August 22, 20XX, 14:45

🏰

-⛅

KILLER

after pleading for (y/n), she softened around us like creamer in a bitter coffee. me and dust also got into better terms, he explained what happened.

mind telling ya that handling one moody human is enough to charge us at the end with bickering at each other who'll approach her first and trust me, it's way harder than driving papyrus nuts.

now? we were in the library, suppose to be a secret one but (y/n) was sure lucky and curious enough to know the place.

    "i see that you've grown attached." nightmare says, eyeing the paper on his hands as his heated gaze pierce our souls.

we were all quiet, it's the same thing whenever (y/n) is not around. the group involves in this mechanism.

nightmare pause, eyeing me as i gulped and look away. "and since it's yer day, there's no doubt she will prepare somethin' for ya."

what's wrong with it?

surely, he's been so drilling our skulls to thinking (y/n) was not what we expected. a sucker for him 'cause we don't believe his crap, or whatever play he has.

he stands up and shakes his skull, his death glare jumping from each and one of us. "i expected better from all of you."

i hear dust mumble under his breath. "like... men... start..."

he lowly mumbles it, a whisper that i can just make out a few words, so i just shrugged.

it seems that error was the only one not affected by nightmare's words, he was practically chilling on a nearby chair while a (y/n) puppet was on his hand with strings.

when nightmare was at the doorway, he stopped and gave me a sideways glance. "tomorrow. underswap. i don't want to feel crap anymore."

and with that last sentence, he left, much to our relief.

dust voiced his thoughts, "what's his problem?"

horror chimes, "mayb' he likes (y/n) too?"

    "nonsense." cross rolls his pinpricks, an annoyed look on his skull. "you know for sure that he can't feel positive emotions."

i bow down my head, whispering words under my breath that only i can hear. "there's a possibility."

nightmare's not totally hopeless, after all, his background to us is a mystery.

if you would study him wisely, he unknowingly smiles when a joke from you ringed on his earshot, then, he would shrug and get pissed then left.

    "welp." i hear dust sighs, giving me a pat on the shoulder. "bunnies are a thing, bud."

i tsked jokingly, smiling as i reply. "dude."

error gave me his (y/n) doll, specifically just a copy, he has the original on his jacket but i thanked him anyways.