Chapter 18(pt2) B&C💜💛

Mulai dari awal

I quickly pulled her to the nearest chair to sit down before Crouching down in front of her "Bella, I need you to breath," I said softly.

"I- can't- can't bre- ath..."

"Hey, I need to you take deep breaths,' I soothed. 'Breath with me....in for three out for five....come on stay with me......" she did as I asked, But I could tell from her rapid breathing it still wasn't working so I tried another tactic.

"can you tell me where you are.....'"

"umm- at -"

"You are doing great, Bella. Look around you what do you see.

"Ummm...I can...." her breathing speeds up.

"Come on, Bella. You can do it."

"Ummm...police cars- a..... and... peo-ple walking around."

"Okay now Can you count from one to ten backward in your head for me?" I asked, knowing that that would help take her mind off the panic attack and have her Focus on something else. I give her a moment before speaking again "now, take a deep breath and let it out through your nose."

"I can't" she sobbed.

"Yes, you can its all in your head breath through it. Deep breath in and let it out through your nose." I instructed her, and she did it with me. She was trying to control her breathing but failing miserably. She was hyperventilating to the point of almost blacking out.

"It's okay, Bella." I whispered. "It'll pass. I'm here. It's all okay." Just keep breathing. It's going to be okay. Just gotta breathe for me." I squeezed her hands gently as I exaggerated my own breathing, trying to get her to match it.

She gasped for air, her voice shaking, "I- I'm-"

"Shh, it's okay. Just breathe. In for 3 seconds, out for 5, can you do that for me?" I asked in a sturdy voice, my eyes never leaving hers. She merely nodded in response.

"In for 3, out for 5. In for-3" She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, the tears leaking down her cheeks.

"Shh. Focus on me, okay? I'm here. With you. Just us two, and no-one else. And it's all going to over soon, just focus on your breathing."

Bella nodded again, more tears spilling down her cheeks."Breathe, Bella. Don't focus on your thoughts, or the people around you, or anything. Just remind yourself to breathe."

"In for 3, out for 5. In, out. In, out." She started to calm down slightly.

"Good, Bella. Keep doing that. It'll be over soon."
She nodded once more.."

"In for 3, out for 5. In, out. In," She stretched out her fingers repeatedly. A large exhale out, she stopped shaking and slowly coming back to reality. After another few seconds, she finally opened her eyes, instantly meeting my gaze, "I'm so-"

"Don't apologize, Bella, it wasn't your fault." have you had a panic attack before?" I asked, standing back up.

"No, that was a panic attack?" she asked, searching my eyes.

"Yes, but you're okay now..."

"Thank you." She said Wiping at her damp eyes.

"No need to thank me, I'm glad I was able to help."

"Shawn, can you please let me see her...I know it isn't safe in there, but you were with her right..."

"Bella-."

"Please Shawn" she give me pleading look "if today is the last time I see my mom I want to tell her I love her- I don't get to do that this morning."