Chapter 5 B&C 💜💛

READ!!!!! Please vote...If I get 30 votes and at least 80 comments on this chapter, I will post the next chapter this weekend.💁🏽‍♀️

Beyoncé P.O.V.

"Hey Nicki what do we got" I asked leaning over the dead body.

She glanced up at me, "hey girl... well our victim here is Ashley and by the looks of it she was Stabbed 33 times mostly to the chest." Nicki piped up as she made a note on her clipboard.

"Oh my God 33 times! was him that angry at her." I said stunned.

"It seems so, whatever she did really pissed him off."

I pulled out my notepad to take notes "Time of homicide?"

"Base on my observation of the body. I'd say about two am this morning." she replied as my mind drift to what I was doing at two am this morning "oh yeah Riding Shawn's Dick."

Nicki smack her fingers in my face pulling me out of my daydreaming state "Where is Shawn?"

I shrugged circling the body,  "I don't hold the keys to Shawn." I said casually not meeting her eyes because honestly I was wondering the same thing.

"Hmm umm Are you sure about that" she said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, removing my gloves and spotted Shawn walking towards us carrying two cups of coffee in his hands.

He glanced up at me making me blush uncontrollably. The slight flutter in my chest catches me by surprise, but I have to admit, I am glad to see him.

He walked straight over to me and headed me one of the coffee cups "good morning."

I took the coffee from his hand "good morning, you late." I brought the cup to my mouth taking a sip, thankful that Shawn got me one since I was running late this morning to get some.

"I know, I had to make some stops on my way here."
I nodded taking another sip of my coffee. Nick clear her throat getting our attention.

"Oh hey, sorry," Shawn said snapping his head away from me and turning to Nicki.

"Oh now you see me, Carter, she said smirking," her eyes darting Between Shawn and me, her eyes lingering on me.

"What Nicki?" I asked cause it seems like she had something to say.

"You had sex" she exclaimed.

I coughed choking on my coffee "What?" I said after getting myself under control Shawn, and I exchange a look.

"Who's the lucky guy?" she continued "spill it girl."

"There's nothing to spill. I don't know what you are talking about" I lied, I mean I know Damm well what's she's talking about.

"Humm let me find out."

"Ummm...,can we get back to the murder at hand" he said a little irritated. I glanced at him rolling my eyes, he just shrugged.

"This conversation is not over" Nicki said, pointing her fingers at me, and I could feel Shawn's eyes on me, making me heat up.

Damm, how I'm I supposed to work with him all day today without wanting to jump his bones. Oh lord, What have I gotten myself into?

"So Whatcha got?" Shawn said squatting down beside the body as he put on his gloves.

"We ID victim as Ashley Williams, she was stabbed approximately 33 times mostly to the chest. From the look of it, she didn't put up a fight..which is weird except she was unconscious doing the time of the murder, which I won't be able to know for sure until I take her to the lab" Nicki explained. Then her attention turned to me. "She was strangled. There are some red finger marks around her neck."