Chapter 4 B&C💜💛

Warning⚠️ Sexual content..........

Continuation from the last chapter.

"Shawn."" I tried to say, but it came out like a gasp. He kissed my lips again, and I lost myself  for a moment. "Shawn," I tried again after a minute, pulling away from him.

He looked at me confused, his eyes now shining with want and his lips swollen from my actions. I involuntarily reached out and ran my thumb across his lips, before remembering why I had stopped in the first place.

He looked at me questioningly, our bodies still pressed close together, and it was all I could do to refrained from kissing that confused look away.

"I..." I started but had to take a deep, strengthening breath before continuing. "I can't do this, Shawn. We can't do this." I pushed him away gently and stepped away from him.

"Bey..." he tried to reach for me, but I shook my head.

"No, we can't, you have to go.....I'm sorry." I looked at him one last time before turning around and walking back to sit at the counter.

He watched me for a second tucking his hands into his pockets. "Okay...I will leave" he said awkwardly standing in the middle of the living room.

I looked down at my feet not wanting to meet his eyes "yeah see you Monday."

"Night" he said and then he's out of the kitchen and I heard the door open and shut by the time I'm able to stand without wobbling. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water, and gulping it down....damm that was close.

I could feel all the adrenaline rushing through my body. My lips swallow. The enormity of what we had done hit me with full force, making me leaned against the refrigerator to catch my breath and steady my pounding heart.

My Lips were still tingling from his kisses, and I couldn't even think straight all I could think about is kissing him again? In fact, I was fighting the urge to walk out there and kiss him senseless. I am so horny right now imma definitely be using my vibrator tonight.

I left the kitchen, heading for my bedroom. I had barely taken two steps when the doorbell ring. I turned around going to open the door knowing it was Shawn, he probably left something.

"Sorry, I left my hat" Shawn exclaimed when I opened the door for him.

"Oh....umm...it's somewhere in here, I knocked it over when we were........... you know."

He chuckled "Making out."

"Yeah that"

He chuckled, heading to the living room to get his hat while I waited at the door for him.

"Found it!" he Shouted out not even two minutes later, approaching me.

"Good" I smiled softly at him.

"Night" he said reaching for the door when I stopped him

Shawn?"

He looked at me confused, I didn't know what came over me, but I slammed into him, knocking him backwards against the closed doors.

I leaned over and kissed him, he was still for a second and then he captured my lips and let just say the kiss had me wanting to drop my panties right there and then.

"I want you" I whispered on his lips.

He pulled away, gazing into my eyes, "are you sure. I don't want to do anything you don't want."

I blanked, trying to think past the distraction of his body crowding mines, his body heat seeping into my skin, thrumming through my blood aching for more of him, all of him, I have never before yearned for anybody like this, so desperate that it's paralyzing.