𝟕. (𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞/𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝟏).

DEATH

Loosing someone is always hard and tough to accept. Whether it's an high school friend that passed away, or a neighbor that you never got to personally know but to whom you always said hello, or even the friend of a relative that you only saw a few times during events.

These all hurt.

But loosing the person that made your life worth living, the sunshine to your days and the star to your nights. The person you could call at anytime and would always answer or reach out to you no matter what, whenever you needed a shoulder to cry on, or a voice to comfort you. The person you loved the deepest way that is possible to love, the person you cared and cherished so much that it became hard to recall what was life like before they entered it.

These kinds of deaths don't hurt you, they break you.

They destroy every single sign of strength you thought you had. They collapse the fondation on which your values laid. They press all the blood out of your heart in order for it to become empty, so it gets as grim as a stone.

Death is a concept that makes us human beings, very uncomfortable. Only because we can't fully grasp the concept of it, and humans cannot stand what they can't understand. We don't know how and when it's gonna hit us, but we know it will hit us. We don't know where we'll go after, but we know that we're going somewhere, and based off of the way we lived our life here, the place we'll be shifting to will either be wonderful...or hell.

To me, death and life are more similar than different. Just like life, death is shocking, devastating, depressing and emotional. But it's also beautiful and captivating. There's no living life without having the awareness that death is patiently waiting for you at the end of the road, it's a yin and yang situation. A situation that will force you to not only question and dive into your own existence, but it'll force you to question and study the existence in general.

But is existence worth exploring now that the soul who made it so bright is gone?

Too many questions-and no one to answer them.

What did she possibly do to deserve this? She already went through so much while being here-sure she needed a rest, but a rest don't have to be permanent

Or maybe the only form of rest that could properly work for her was death?

It's important to understand that everyone gets sent on this Earth for a reason , a purpose. While some do fulfill their duty, others roam around, still searching for what the actual duty is. Some die without even finding the answers.