𝟒. 𝐁𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞́𝐭𝐢𝐭 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏).

(Listen to the song for better experience.)

'It's funny because...we clicked so fast. It was
extremely organic and genuine, a lot of people like to refer him as a really shy person, but I never got those vibes from him. Reserved? Yes. But shy? Never with me. It always made me feel kind of special to know that he felt comfortable around me so quickly.' - Imani Sade.

June, 1987

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

June, 1987. Los Angeles.

"This is one fine neighborhood she lives in."

His head curiously gazing at the view through the tinted windows, Michael was calmly seating at the back of his vintage white Rolls Royce . Bill, his head of security/chauffeur, was driving around the neighborhood.

As Bill stated, the area was really nice and charming. It was your typical suburban Californian
neighborhood, with identical warm colored houses and neat sidewalks.

The two men were both closely reading the doors numbers, aware that they were getting closer to their destination. "96." Michael muttered, instantly pointing his finger at a large beige house.

"There we go," Bill loudly intoned, stationing the car besides the sidewalk in front of the house.

Michael grabbed a bouquet of roses that he bought before they got here and opened the car door, "I'll be right back."

He stepped out of the car, softly closing the door after doing so. He readjusted the black fedora that was seating over his head, before making his way to the door, assertiveness in each step he took.

Before ringing, he tried to hide the flowers behind his back, after taking a quick deep breath, he pressed his thumb against the golden doorbell then took a few steps back.

While quietly waiting for the door to open, Michael glanced up, getting lost in his own thoughts; was she gonna wear a bra this time? He cracked a small sly grin, shaking his head to himself, before hearing the doorknob juggle.

There she was, standing in front of him, the side of her hip leaned against the door. Michael's eyes slowly traveled down her slim figure, which was embed in a black satin dress that stopped at her ankles. The dress was perfectly clenching her waist and the top had a nice V-neck, it wasn't showing much, but it still allowed him to see her torso. Her whole appearance reminded him of what actresses from the 50's used to wear, she even had the long matching gloves on. Her hair was put in a messy bun, therefore a few strands of curls were falling on her face, giving her this classy but wild look that fitted her so well. And finally, to top it off, her lips were covered in a dark red lipstick, his favorite color.