𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖!

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖,brought to you by Imani Sade and MJJ Records !

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖,
brought to you by Imani Sade
and MJJ Records !

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖,brought to you by Imani Sade and MJJ Records !

THE SHOW.

"After getting signed by superstar Michael Jackson, it seemed as if twenty three years old Imani Sade's life altered tremendously, and progressively appeared to become the perfect success story of the renowned 'American Dream'. Engaging on the first leg of his highly anticipated solo World Tour as his guitarist, Ms Sade will also have the honor to open up the concert for Michael Jackson, during a thirty minutes solo performance-a performance that she found the pleasure to name, 'The Drixie Show'.
Imani will sing, dance and play every instrument she can lay her hands on, proving to the entire world that her and her God sent talent are nothing to play with."

THE SETLIST.

Proud Mary (Ike & Tina Turner)
Dancing Machine / Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine ( The Jackson 5 & James Brown)
Get On The Good Foot (James Brown)
Wanna Be Where You Are (Michael Jackson)
Never Can Say Goodbye (The Jackson 5)
I'm Every Woman (Chaka Khan)
Rocket Love / I Can't Help It (Stevie Wonder & Michael Jackson)
Ben (Rock version / Michael Jackson)
Get On The Floor (Michael Jackson)
Sunset Driver (Michael Jackson)
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)

CRITICS AND FACTS.

"It is important to understand that 'The Drixie Show' had a completely new approach when it came to opening up a concert for an artist because-'The Drixie Show' was a concert within itself. Let's set Imani's outstanding performance skills to the side for a brief moment, and really focus on the advertising of her opening act: posters, flyers, photo shoots, interviews with huge media outlets like MTV-you couldn't miss it. Imani was being promoted as an established superstar-and it was believable! Why? Because Imani showed us that she was a star each time she stepped on that stage, the public would even forget that they were there to see Michael. They didn't know who that girl was, but after her performance, they felt like they needed to know.