𝟏𝟖. 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐚.

I remember singing I'll Be There to my father at our elementary school talent show when I was eight years old, and he was sick at the time. So, being on stage with Mike as he performs the song feels like a full circle moment. He's always been my favorite Jackson, after Janet, of course.
Imani Sade.

' Where there is love... '

NOVEMBER 28

NOVEMBER 28 . BRISBANE . AUSTRALIA
IMANI

𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 in the blink of an eye. Between us wrapping up the first leg of the tour, visiting schools, hospitals and orphanages as well as being interviewed by the press and having sex nearly everyday, I didn't even realize that today would be my very final day on tour.

Gladly accepting the huge bouquet of flowers from one of the little girls of the orphanage Michael and I were visiting, I knelt down and moved some hair out of the baby's face, before planting a kiss on top of her forehead. "Thank you, princess!"

One of the things I cherished the most about touring alongside Michael was the time spent around children. Just witnessing their eyes lit up and beaming smiles as soon as he stepped in the room was enough to fill my entire soul with joy, making me miss my choir of kids I used to teach back home even more.

"I love your fans, they're so sweet." I smiled, glancing at Michael as we were driven away from the orphanage. The flowers I had received resting over my white Chanel skirt suit.

Waving at the fans who ran after the car, trying to get their last piece of him, Michael chuckled. "I know, I love them too. But wait till we get back to the states, it'll get real crazy for you."

My eyebrows knitted together confusingly, but the smile never left my face. "What you mean?"

"Now that everybody knows we're together, it might get more difficult for you to navigate through L.A"

I glanced down at the Banksias, Australia's native flowers, and began playing with their petals. "Mmh, I don't think it can be that bad." And even if it were to be, it wouldn't bother me much, fame is what I asked for—and I'm almost certain I'd be able to handle it.

"Oh, honey." I heard Michael sigh, "Trust me, you're in for a ride."

I snorted, looking up. "Bill, what I have done falling in love with the most famous person on Earth?" Laughing, Bill lifting his hands and shoulders up, while Michael shook his head with an eye roll, securing his fedora hat. I giggled, leaning towards him to kiss his cheek. I didn't regret a thing.