˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but don't worry about it, I've been hiding it from you because I didn't want you to get be my friend because of what I do and yes that's why I'm busy some of the times" you said explaining everything to him.

🧡Sero🧡

It was finally the day that you and Sero were going on the date he planned. You being you, you were so nervous on how it would play out and you were panicking on what to wear so you called up your girlfriends to help you.

It was a whole meeting on what to wear to impress Sero and make him breathless just by seeing you wear something.

You girls had such a difficult time trying to pick the perfect outfit, it was either too fancy, too simple, boring, over dressed or just too much. Finally you guys found the perfect outfit to go on the date.

This is what you wore

You raced to meet Sero at the

You raced to meet Sero at the...arcade? You weren't expecting that for a surprise date, I mean don't get me wrong it's a good choice but you just weren't expecting it.

You ran up to Sero at the entrance of the arcade. "Hey Sero!" and you jumped into his arms and he spun you around in circles.

"Hey y/n I'm so happy to see you,
So you ready for the date to get start?" He said and you nodded and went in.

You guys paid for the credits for the card and started playing. You guys played a lot of games with each other and being competitive and trying to win to get a surprise at the end. But you made a bet with Sero, whoever wins gets whatever they want.

"Hey Sero how about we play this game, this one has a lot of tickets on it" you pointed to the dance machine, he agreed and both of you swiped your cards and stared playing.

You and Sero got every beat and step of the song, singing alone switching to each other's side and going back, it was an incredible sight with you two.

The song just now ended and you were dipped over Sero, him having his hands on your waist and looking into your e/c eyes. You had your hands around his neck also staring into his eyes, you were surprised of how close you both were and it made you blush.

"Y/n I really like you a lot and I think your so pretty, amazing, and so much more so will you be my girlfriend?" Sero still holding you.

Soon you learned in and connected his soft to yours and kissed you. You couldn't be what the hell just happened, for fuck sake you were kissing your best friend that turned into your crush Sero!!! You guys parted from the kiss to get some air.

"So I guess that's a yes from you ha ha ha" Sero said and made you stand up straight from the pose you guys were doing.

And then with that you both walked out smile on your faces and a lot of prizes in hand.

🐙Tamaki🐙

After the day you both confessed Tamaki couldn't stop smiling until the day of the date come along and it was the cutest thing that you've seen from him.