In search for a solution, the Ultimate Key, the X-Blade

Start from the beginning

Blanc: Noire did you notice too ?

Noire: yeah, the Ōkui and Hokori we just saw right now are not the real ones, they are fakes created by The Reaper.

Blanc: your brother would never do something like this, same for Hokori onii-chan.

Noire: yeah.....

RED: we gotta to do something, let's go punch a few new holes in them.

Nepgear: i won't let them take away my home again, not twice.

Ram: calm down Nepgear, if they plan to keep their words, we have ten days.

5pb.: but will that be enough to come up with a plan ?

While thinking about a new plan, Fuyu suddenly remember something very important, that has forget it until now, it was something related to the ancient Keyblade War that happened a long time ago.

Fuyu: ah yes ! now i remember !

Kazuma: the hell ! bro, don't yell like that, it make me scare.

Fuyu: sorry Kazuma, i just remembered something important and i couldn't believe i had forget about it.....

Ram: tell us what you know, Fuyu.

Fuyu: you remember the legend about Kingdom Heart, right ?

Neptune: yes we remember, what about it ?

Fuyu: during my research on the subject, i read a document about his counterpart, The X-Blade.

Histoire: the X-Blade ?

Vexen: let me explain, the X-Blade is a legendary weapon and the ultimate key which is the only one who can open Kingdom Heart, the appearance of the X-Blade is made up of two crossing Kingdom Keys, with the teeth facing outward. It has a filigree that slightly resembles the one on a Keyblade call the Ultima Weapon, and the blade slightly resembles the Dream Sword.

Noire: i see..... what happened to the X-Blade ?

Vexen: well in legends, the X-blade acted as Kingdom Hearts counterpart and his protector, but due to the Keyblade War, it was shattered into twenty pieces, seven of light and thirteen of darkness leading to the true Kingdom Heart to be swallowed by the Darkness.

Blanc: what an interesting story Vexen.

Vexen: yes and that's not all, due the second Keyblade War between the seven guardians of light and the thirteen darknesses, the X-Blade was reforged and used to open Kingdom Heart, but thank to a certain boy, the worlds was saved and Kingdom Heart was closed again.

Uni: that's great, but what happened to the X-Blade after Kingdom Heart was closed ?

Vexen: i heard that it recently reappear in Gamindustri and is located in the underground of the LAN Castle.

Meiun: if the X-Blade reappear in Gamindustri, it has something to do with the apparition of the Keyblade Graveyard.

MAGES: that make sense now.

Genji: beside, there's not only the X-Blade who reappear, it also said that the spirit of a ancient Keyblade Master has appear there.

Kazuma: i think i know who it is.

Nepgear: do you know who baby ?

Kazuma: yes, her name is Ava, she was a Keyblade Master from the past who was also the leader of two distinct group the Dandelion and Vulpes Union.

Chika: i read something about her, she did participate at in the Keyblade War against her former comrades and she disappear in the aftermath of the war.