"Oh, shit no!" He shouted. I looked at him in fright.

"I won." He looked at me happily. I looked at him questioningly.

"But..." I wanted to say something, but someone opened the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you! Amanda please come with me! I show your room." I got up and put the controller on the chair.

"You'll coming back, won't you?" Noel asked with pursed lips.

"Yeah." I said. He smiled broadly.

"Cool! Rematch. I will win again!" He said.

"We will see!" I said seriously.

"Challenge accepted." He nodded. Alex laughed. We left the room. "This will be your room. Unfortunately, we don't have a guest room, so you need to sleep here in Liz's bedroom. This is the other bathroom, and this is the other toilet. Close the stairs is my room." He pointed the doors and stepped toward Liz's room, which is easy to get to know because it has a kitten decoration on it. He opened the door.

The wall is purple. There are some posters about fairy tale characters, I think. Although I have never seen such tales. There were same glass table, cabinet, wardrobe, table, desk with light pink wheelchair. But there was a balcony outside. There are also two white puffs here. The bed was on the right side, which is actually two beds because they are pushed together. On the nearest bed was my other bag and my suitcases next to it. By the way, the two cats were here.

"I don't know which bed she used to sleep on, so I go down and asked Liz."

"What about me?" Liz appeared in the doorway when she saw me, she crossed her arms. She wasn't so far from me, so the scent of her perfume hit my nose. Rose. I took a deep breath and inhaled it.

"Amanda will sleep here. Decide which bed you want to sleep on!" She listened it with wide eyes.

"It's just a joke isn't it?" She asked in a raised voice.

"No, it's not a joke Liz." Alex said seriously.

"Oh my god! You bring a stranger here. You lie that she is James's new child. You aren't willing to tell who she is exactly. For this, you ask me to sleep with a stranger in my own bedroom. Are you crazy?" She asked angrily. She cannot be deceived. "Don't you say anything?"

"How did you find out?" He sighed.

"In fact, at first I just guessed. You know when James and Kimberly were here at Christmas and roughly a month has passed since Christmas. They said they won't want more kids because the twins are tiring them. During that time, I didn't think they changed their minds. Then she appeared. It wasn't so suspicious yet. You only know if you want a good disguise for yourself you aren't introducing yourself in a hoodie with the coat of arms of the royal family. Plus, it's sewn on by hand." She said.

"How do you know that? He asked.

"Oh, Come on! Anything can be found on the internet. So, who is she?" She asked. "A homeless? Are you stealing clothes from the castle for her? If this is the case, I accept it. I just don't understand why you have to lie." She said with raised eyebrows.

"She is..." He started but I want to tell her.

"I'm the princess. My father sent me here as a punishment because I escaped from the castle. He wants me to get to know the outside world." Liz looked at me seriously for a while, but she started laughing. She laughed so much that she had to cling to the door. I looked at Alex questioningly. He looked at me with a same gaze. None of us understood why she were laughing.

"You" She laughed. "Are." Again. "The princess?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why is it so incredible?" I asked indignantly.

"Why? Why would the princess come here? Why she would like to come to us? This is so ridiculous." She said in disbelief.

"I suggested." Alex said. Liz looked surprised.

"You? Why?" She asked. He spoke after a little hesitation.

"I thought it was a good pastime for she to know the outside world. She knows nothing about the average life. She wasn't anywhere outside the castle. She didn't meet with her peers either. I thought she would enroll in your school for this time so she can get to know your classmates and..."

"What? Will she go to my school? The princes will even be my classmate? Surely not!" She said indignantly.

"I'm sorry! She is already going to school on Monday. I hope you..." He interrupted by Liz because she stepped out the door and slammed it loudly.

"Liz! Wait!" He shouted and walked towards the door. He still turned back in the doorway.

"Until then, unpack somewhere. I need to talk to her." I nodded. I heard him run down the stairs. After I can't hear him.

I looked more apart in the room. There were yellow stars on the wall in some places. There were prizes and coins on top of the wardrobe when I took a closer look. Liz seems to excel in something because on a lot of prize has the one number was engraved. After looking at the other things as well I opened the wardrobe. There were a lot of clothes here. Below are at least ten pairs of shoes, some bags, and some belts.

"There is no place here." I muttered to myself. I looked at the suitcase and I suddenly remembered Noel, so I headed for his room and opened the door, but no one is here. I looked in the other rooms as well, but no one was anywhere so I decided to go down the stairs. I heard Alex and Noel talking in the kitchen, so I went in there.

"Emma?" Noel asked. Alex pressed his phone nervously and lifted it to his ear. Noel looked at me.

"Liz is gone." He said calmly.

"What do you mean she's gone?" I asked. Alex started to speak with someone on the phone. Noel took my hand and pulled me out into the living room."

"She took our father's car. He had already called her friend, but she wasn't there. Now he is trying to reach her other friends too to ask them if anyone has seen her." Noel said.

"It was my fault!" I buried my face in the palm of my hands. Tears began to flow from my eyes silently.

"What did you do? Let's say you didn't touch her clothes because then you wouldn't live anymore. So?" He asked.

"I find her. She is at Jewels' house. She'll coming home tomorrow." Alex said after he opened the door. "Amanda. What's wrong?" He asked with surprise on his voice. I lowered my hand by this time he had already seen me cry.

"I want to go home." Then I buried my face in the palm of my hand again.

"No!" Noel shouted. He came over and hugged me tightly. "We haven't played enough yet and you haven't even seen my soccer match. Don't go home! Dad don't let her to go home!" He said in a pleading voice.

"She won't go home. Certainly not for a while." He said softly. I looked at him. He smiled. I wiped away my tears.

"I'll make you some tea. It will do good." He said.

"Thanks." I whispered. He walked away. Noel still hugged me.

"Ohm. You can let me go." I said.

"No until you promise me that you stay here and play with me." I sighed. So, such a feeling if you have a sibling?

"I'll stay here and play with you." He let me go and looked up at me then held his little finger towards me. I looked at him questioningly.

"Do you swear?" He asked seriously.

"I swear." As I did nothing he reached for my right hand and he hooked both of our fingers together. He looked up at me with a smile.

"If you break this you will burn in hell. Theoretically." He shrugged and let my finger. "Let's go to drink tea!" He said with a wide grin and walked out the living room. I looked at him in shock.

"Sweet god! Where I am?" I whispered to myself and headed after him.

---------------------------------

Thank you for reading! If you like this chapter please vote or write a comment! Thank you! <3