Epilogue: Love Forever

Start from the beginning

The feeling still hasn't changed even after six years. Even after six years, he  makes my stomach flutter with butterflies. Somehow, I have fallen for him more than I had already had.

"Eww! You are doing it again!", Yohan's voice made us pull back as I just laughed. He had closed his eyes with his small palms.

"Now, Mrs Park. You aren't coming out of your room again.", Jimin commanded.

"I'm tired of staring at the wall all day.", I told.

"You aren't over-exerting yourself. That's a command.", Jimin said. Leave it to him to be the most protective husband and father.

"Okay, I'm going.", I said.

"Not like that.", He winked at me and before I could process it, he had already carried me in his arms.

"Jimin, put me down!", I shouted.

"Let me do the walking for you, wife."

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling the lovely scent that made me feel at ease.

Yohan followed us quietly with his soft baby steps.

Time really flies.

It feels like yesterday when I walked down the aisle to marry him.

He laid me down on the bed again and I took the book which I had been reading earlier.

The red paper roses were decorated in a vase. Jimin didn't go back on his words. He makes a red paper rose for me everyday. He even taught Yohan how to make it. He told my little boy that if he would have a pollen allergic girlfriend, he will need to learn how to make these. He has started teaching his charming ways to our son. I shook my head smiling.

Things have changed a lot in the past six years. Soya got married to the architect guy, Lee Min Ho in the same year.  She resigned from the secretary position.

I took the job again for the first year but I gave up when I found that I was pregnant with Yohan. I still remember those days. Everything was so new, so strange but I was so happy because he was by my side.

Yoongi and Erin married three years ago. I really thought that their date had gone disastrous because Yoongi's ex showed up on the date and Erin said that  she hated Yoongi. But it surprised me when they got engaged after a year. Jimin was telling that finally, his philosophical boy got a woman who could take away his sleep. They are blessed with a beautiful daughter named Deliah.

Yohan is going to have a baby sister soon. Jimin does most of his work from home, always accompanying me.  His mother was the happiest when we got married and Yohan is her favourite baby boy. She spoils him too much.

I was exhausted because of the whole day's activities. After having dinner, I drifted off to sleep once again. Jimin would put Yohan to sleep and would accompany me.

A loud knock on the door made me awake. I sought for the warmth by my bedside but found it cold. I switched on the lamp lying on the table. It was around 11: 55 pm. I got up from the bed and stretched my limbs. Where is Jimin? Did he perhaps drift off to sleep while tucking Yohan in?

The door slowly creaked open and Yohan peeked inside the room.

"Mommy?"

"Yohan, why aren't you asleep yet? This is not a proper bedtime. Where is your dad?", I said to him.

"Please stay put, mommy. I'm going.", Yohan said and left leaving me surprised.

After a while, the door was again opened and this time, a person entered inside the room holding a tray.