A SEA KING

A giant blue sphere came around the ship and was cut in pieces. Low and I made it on a small boat. I have no idea where we are headed to. I don't think we are in the North Blue anymore. I wonder if the other kids are alive...

"I don't think so they're probably all dead." Low says calmly.

"Stop reading my mind." I push his head. Low ate a fake devil fruit it turned out to be real! But, he and I aren't sure how it works. We didn't have time to dest it yet. I smile at him, I can't believe it, we might be free!

A giant splash next to the ship and of the ship was destroyed. Poor kids I bet they are all dead now. 

"Don't think like that you never know they can be alive." Low says. My brother dark black hair and grey eyes like mine. He doesn't even look at me when he reads my mind. 

"I said not to read my mind." I pout and massage my broken arm. I guess I could read his mind if i wanted too. But, our twin telepathy stops there.

"As your big brother I have to look after you." Low looks at me, he gives me a sad smile.

"Yes I know, can you check if they're alive." I look at my brother he could read the mind of whoever was still alive. The wind blows on are sail and take us a bit farther from the sinking ship. We should get away from the pirates. Wind blows my blond hair in my face! I spit it out and look back at my brother. 

He sits down and looks over at the now sinking ship. His face tenses up and his eyes widen. Low runs his hands to his hair he shivers. It must have been bad. I get up to hug my brother. We will never be separated. I have him and he has me we don't need anyone else. "I love you Low."

Low pats my back,"We should try to get out if here So-Ming." I smile and nod.

"I love you to sis."

I didn't notice that the wind blew us around the ship closer to the pirates! What ever had sunk the ship we were probably really close to it.

"Ah...s-sea..." I hear my brother stutter. I shudder in response. I look at the dead bodies flowing up. I cover my mouth this is to much for me.

"What about the sea Low?" I look away from the bodies to him.

That's when I saw it! A big ugly sea king. It was gigantic had yellow stripes and 4 meter long teeth! I stare at it in horror. I slowly hug my brother. My arm suddenly doesn't hurt anymore.

"Sea.....king." he breathed out.

I read my brothers mind,'We are going to die!'

(Since we were twins we always had a bond so while he had is abilities I could only use one of his. Mind reading.)

It lunges towards us, I hold on to low and we jump up! I see the boat be smashed in tiny pieces. Were up really high! How did he do that? Then it jumps towards us! "LOW!"

"Mind shock!" My brother points at the sea king and a waves of electricity go towards the sea king's brain. It had no effect and bit my brothers legs right off!!! He screamed so loud.... We were falling into the scary sea! "Low!" I cry and hold on to him as well fall!

Everything turns blue...We aren't falling anymore. "So-ming...help me." Low gasps. The blood drains from my face. What can I do? Low and I were no longer falling we were on a Pirate ship!

I hold on to my brothers back. He said nothing and he goes limp.

I gulp,"Low?" I breathe out. I see pirates, wearing a white jumpsuit. "Please don't kill us! PLEASE!"

Blood was on the floor of the deck. I scramble to turn him over. I hover over him my mothers ring dangles on the chain. His straw bracelet was covered in his blood. Lows eyes were darkened he was drooling blood. His legs were gone....he was gone...what the HELL am I supposed to do!