Voices

I've been hearing voices and having really bad nightmares for a few days now. Low is in my dreams he is angry that I am still alive and shouts how I should have died instead of him.

Then laughs evil scary laughs. Screams are the worst thing I hear at night. My brothers screams, I woke up screaming so many times. Children screams. Adult screams and the last is I see something staring at me in the corner of the room. It's a monster trying to get me.....
**
Most of Laws crew is nice. There is Wiz he's the youngest 16 and a engineer.

Harp the lead navigator he's 30, tho also a scary chef when he is ever in the kitchen.

Killy is one of the 4 major chefs in the crew.

Alonso is a sociologist and a psychiatrist, I have no idea what he does but I guess he does a good job. He is 22.

Everyone else was either a chef, engineer, navigator, scientist or inventor along with other odd occupation.

The cousins Alexis is a thief 27 oldest, Will 21 he's the weapon specialist and Jack the screwball he's smart and he's a bomb specialist. He's 18 and Wiz's wingman, whatever that means.

Jack and Wiz are the silly ones there always together like....Low and I...Or like penguin and Shachi! They are a lot of fun. Especially when we pull pranks on Bepo! I try to stay up all night but when it starts to get to late Penguin puts me to bed.

I wish I didn't have to sleep. I do my best to stay awake for as long as I can.

"Good night So-Ming." Penguin pats my head.

"Wait! Can you ask Bepo if he can stay here." I plead.

"Um...I am not sure, he doesn't like being in here. Your a big girl you can sleep alone." Penguin turns off the light to the cold clinic.

I wait in the dark. I slowly try to drift to sleep.~ I think I actually did sleep for a few hours. Then woke up abruptly by a loud bang. Looking around the clinic I see A shadow of a woman crawling on the ground.

"You killed me...stupid girl!" I hear. Jazmine? You're dead?

Why. I didn't what this. Low help me!

"Your the reason I am dead, sister." No I'm not! It wasn't my fault! I couldn't do anything!

I run out of the room. The hallway lights are flickering. Sliding down to the floor I bring my knees to my chest. Breathe. Breathe.

Clank.
Clack.
Clank.

What is this that? Lifting my head and standing up I see a tall shadowy figure. The lights stopped flickering and revealed to me that it was Mr.Law and he was smoking.

"What are you doing up, your supposed to be in bed." He stared down at me.

I never saw him without his hat his hair was a lot like my brothers. He also had sort of dark lines under his eyes like Low had.

"I hear voices in my head, they tell me to die...so here I am." I rub my shoulder.

He puffed out smoke,"Just go back to bed. There are no monsters here, only the ones that live in your head."

Law starts walking away. I started to panic. I run over to him and hug his leg,"Wait please just stay with me, till I fall asleep."

There was silence for a few seconds then he spoke.

"Fine." Law said grunting.

Walking back was quiet. He just kept smoking. I wanted to ask why he was up so late, but it's probably better if I don't ask. We entered the dark clinic I climbed into the bed. Mr. Law was throwing away his cigarette and sat at the foot of the bed. Closing my eyes I try to sleep. But I then saw her. She glared at me, Jazmines body was bloody are right leg was gone.

She started laughing so creepily. Smiling at me, she was crazy,"Die,die,die!" She chanted.

"Mr. Law do you see her?" I gulp.

"See who? There no one in here So-Ming-ya."

"I tug at the sheets,"Shes right behind you."

Law then picked me up and took me out of the clinic. Putting me on his shoulder he walked to another room. The lights where on. It was quite a large room. In the corner of the room there was a large black desk. With many books and paper. In the middle on the room there was a bed with 2 nightstands in each side. Also there was 3 other doors in that room. Cool air went through my hair. Good air conditioning it's not hot or cold. At the door there was a hanger with Laws Nodachi, Kikoku and his hat.

"This is my room, don't get any ideas I just don't wanna wake up and see that you haven't slept, and you'll die of sleep deprivation, if you keep avoiding sleep." Law put me down.

I managed to crack a smile,"Thanks."

He just scratched his head,"Just sleep."

He had a nice bed. It was really big and had yellow black sheets on it. Mr.Law had a white shirt on and some gray shorts.

"Go to sleep I need to make a shower." Law said walking into one of the steel doors.

I climb into Mr.Laws bed and try to make myself comfortable. I almost immediately fell asleep.
******
Thump!
Thump thump
Thump
Thump thump!
I loved hearing my brothers heart beat. It always helped me fall asleep and forgot. But this wasn't Low....
I slightly open my eyes I was asleep on Mr. Laws chest. I feel a hand on the back of my head.

"Good your awake." I hear Law say he picks me up and puts me down to the floor. "You're having hallucinations, its time for you to go to therapy and maybe take some medicine to help you stop seeing and hearing things."

I didn't say anything I just stand there looking at him.

"Instead of staring So-Ming -ya go brush your teeth."
***
We walk in silence to the common area. Which was just 2 flights of stairs. After the first flight 2 pieces of paper fall down from A top of the stairs. Law had caught a paper as it was falling. I picked the one off the floor.
I turn it over to find a picture of Mr.Law holding my head as I slept and I was hugging his arm. This must have happened some time last night. This made me grin I put it in my pajama pocket.

Looking back at Law he didn't look to happy about the picture and ripped it to pieces.

I was at a loss for words I guess he didn't like me as much as I thought...

"So-Ming -ya go to your room." Law unsheathes this Nodachi.

Watching Law go up stairs then I hear the crew screaming, sorry to him. I run off to my room and hide picture under my pillow. Be the cousins have already more copies.