Kidnapped

|Reference of what So-Ming looks like. But blonde hair instead. Source: Google|

I watched Mr Law eat. Law was dropping Jazmine off at the island closest to us. Mr Law looks at me,"Eat So-Ming."

"Here So-Ming you can have my bread." Penguin hands me a piece of bread. Ewww! Why bread I hate bread! It's tasteless and has a weird texture. Well some others are ok, I suppose.

I don't want to be rude. Taking the bread from penguin's hand I take a bite out of it and force myself to swallow. Just as disgusting and dry as I remember it! I look down at the bread not wanting to take another bite.

Everyone started to laugh. "You're just like are captain!"

"Maybe you are related!"

"You guys do have the same eye color."

"Eh, but you like Umeboshi." (Sour plum) Harp one of the navigators says as he wipes his mouth. Law does remind me of Low...

"My kid." I narrow my eyes at Law. He looks back. I panic and look at my food.

Mom didn't she fall in love with a pirate? Could he be my dad? Looking at Law I shake my head, no the odds of him being my dad are slim to none.

Logically there is no way Law could be my dad.
------
[Flashback]

"How can you hate Umeboshi? It's good." I ask by brother Low.

"I just think it's nasty, how can you hate bread?" Low asks me taking a bit of some bread loaf.

I eat half of my Umeboshi. "I wonder if our dad is alive?"

"I don't know. He never came for us anyway when mom died. Who cares but um...thanks for making me this bracelet." Low rubs the straw bracelet I made him.
----

"...I-I'm going to see my brother...I will be in the morgue if you need me, bye." I bow and leave the kitchen.

I stare at my wrist. I wore my Bothers bracelet and my mothers wedding ring. My mom had blonde hair like me she was sweet and loved to talk about are dad. Although, can't remember what she said. I sit next to my brothers grave.

"I miss you Low it's not the same without you, I am so lonely.... and that lady is mean to me, like the slave traders." I lean towards his grave.

"Hey brat, We are surfacing and I am supposed to take care of you, so come on." Jasmine scoffs.

"See you later Low."
***
I had picked flowers for Low from the forest area. I set them down in the floor next to has grave. I had then gone with Jazmine to get me some more clothes which she paid for. She is being oddly nice to me. Law is leaving her isn't he?

"So-Ming right, I am going across the street to use the restroom stay here I will be back in soon." Jazmine says to me with her hands on her hips.

"Hold it. If your going to the restroom then I will to!" I say firmly. I bet she was going to try and leave me! Wait how do I get back to the ship?

She takes my hand and smiles creepily at me,"Sure fine with me~."

I'm not so sure I want to go with her anymore. After getting out of the stall I look around for Jazmine but she wasn't in the restroom any more! I wash my hands and run to the door. Some man with yellow green hair puts a sack over my head and stuff me inside!

"Hey let me out! Let me out! Please!" I scream and kicked around.

"Thanks for the info ma'am." The kidnapper said.

"It was nothing, Bye bye So-Ming!"

"Wait you can't! Help get me out! DONT!" I start to cry, "Please help me LOW!"
====
Law's POV

There is a slave auction here. I guess I can go watch. I have nothing to lose. Miss Jazmine said So-Ming was asleep back on the submarine. I don't trust her. I should have had Shachi take care of her if she tries to get back on the ship.

Jazmine is getting too cocky for her age.
Too bad she's a good fuck. She was just a replacement... my wife what happened to her? I found her headstone waiting for me when I went back to the island to take her with me.

The auction starts in 20 minutes let's see who or what there auctioning off.
===
So-Ming's POV

"Put this sack over your heads!" The slave auctioneer shouted.

Most of the kids were crying. the children looked to be around 5-11 years old. After everyone had put their sacks on I put on mine. My eyes hurt and I am scared.

"This is 7 year old Darry, he can clean and is a nice punching bag! Children are very disposable."

"Bid starting at 300 beli!"

I can feel the other kids next to be shivering. I can't see a thing through this sack. But every few minutes the slave traders move us forward. What would Low do? Can I escape?