Hug

So-Ming

I see her and Mr Law together I'm so happy! I'm back I'm back yes yes yes! After that sea king dropped me off Zoro was just walking near the beach. He then spotted Mr Law and Jin-ya. I ran over to them. Strange how that sea king saved me. I swear I could hear it talking. Looking at the water it's nowhere to be seen. I have to tell the others!

"Hey!" I shout at them from below. I run up the steep slope to the cliff they are on. Zoro can follow me he can't get lost that easily.

"Jin! Mister!" I scream joyfully waving my hands in the air.

Law kneels down in shock. I ran over to him first, "Sorry if I scared you. Don't worry a sea king saved me. Weird right?"

His body is all limp and stiff. I found him, I really found him. He puts his hand to my head and kneels down to me. He then wraps his arms around me pulling me to his shoulder hugging me tightly.

I laughed and hug him back with a smile on my face. Glad his mission is over we can be together again.

I'm so tired and hungry. I slump forward and rest my head on Law. I don't have the energy to stay standing.  "Good night,"
~•~
  I wake up with a something on my mouth helping me breathe. I'm much more alert now. Getting up so take off the oxygen mask. I'm in the sunnys clinic. Whoo! I am alive! Maybe I can ask Luffy if he knows anything about talking sea kings.

I looked at the flowers on the table beside me. It was the flowers Jin found and named after me!

The flowers are long and the petals are gray then turn to a bright blond like my hair. The Ming wildflowers. These flowers have such a sweet scent of vanilla and strawberries!

Taking one flower out with my power I get up and walk to the kitchen door. I hear the sizzling of food and the fresh smell chicken curry. Yay!

I go sit on the kitchen stool. "Smells good Sanji." I grin. He hits the spoon on the pan making a very loud clang. He turns and looks at me he dropped his cigarette. I smile and wave at him.

He smiles and nods he then gets back to cooking,"I will make you something to eat in a second okay So-Ming."

"Sure!" My stomach gurgles, I can't wait to eat.

I hear the door slam open I see Jin with a panicked look on her face. She spots me and smiles and runs to me and picks me up and spins me around.

  I squeal and hug her neck. She sits down on the stool and sits me down on her lap. She cups my cheek and kisses my cheeks.

"No~."I say teasingly pushing her hand away.

"Here you go ladies~." Sanji puts some delicious food in front of us.

"That's so Fucking cute." I hear penguin say from behind us. A Sea king is all it took to get me to remember. Ironic.