Brainwashed

The male guards are looking at me in a horrible way. I hear what they think about me. Its terribly scary. I have so escape from here! There were 13 men outside the cell right now.

I will fight back! I have enough of this terrible slave life! I will get them all! One of them men took a hold of my arm yanking me out of the corner of the cell.  Let them come in its gonna be a bloodbath.

They laughed and laughed. Closing my eyes I see what they are thinking, seeing their brains. As they began to touch me I say,"Brain crush." Clenching my fist.

They fell to the floor dead. The sense of bloodlust filled the air.

"What the fuck!" Yelled one of the men looking in at me.

Law when you see me again I won't be that sweet little 6 year old girl you knew. You won't be able to recognize me anymore. But who fucking cares about me right? I'm going to escape and kill all the men I can!

Looking over at the who are didn’t run away guards I grin at them before crushing their brains as well. Fixing my clothes I look around the hallway for my cell key. The hallway was dimly lit making it almost impossible to look for the keys. Heavy footsteps came down the hall easy. More men, this will be a lot of fun. Then I see it. A bronze key.

Using my energy to pick up the key I quickly put it into its socket.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"The hell happened here?!"

I swing the door open with my foot. The men gawked at me for a few seconds before taking off running. I chase after them to find my way out.

"Call the young master!" One of them men cry.

I run past a window and quickly back track. Looking out it was dark. The moon shined brightly. A year in this hell hole would end right now! I crash through the window and do a free fall toward the ground.

The night was humid the air smelled roses. I fall into the garden with a quiet thump. Landing on my feet. To the right nothing, the the left nothing, forward a pool. No one here. Relieved I make a dash to the exit. Only to become paralyzed.

"Fufufu, such determination. Hmm you could be of some use to the family." Dofalmingo's sinister voice came from behind me. His aura made me feel weak.

I gulped. Clenching my teeth I was anger with myself I should have looked behind me! I cannot win against him. He is too strong, if I am lucky he will kill me for escaping.

"Nenenene are you sad? Huh are you? I can't stop my nose from running!" Trebol walks from out of the shadows.

Feeling a sharp pain at the backside of my head caused the world to go to a spin then to blacken. They aren't going to kill me are they.
***

The sound of birds singing woke me up. I rub my face into the pillow. I try to remember when I went to bed last night but then can't remember a thing. My black hair falls to my face. It was long and wavy, was my hair always this color? What is my name? I'm 7 I know that much.

Looking around my bedroom I see toys scattered around. Light pink sheets on my bed the snowflake print curtains. A shelf filled with books and a desk with neatly stacked white paper with crayons paintbrushes and colored pencils. Two cream looking drawers at the far left of my room. Then a dresser the same color by the window.

To the right of me was a light brown night stand. With a lamp a small book and a picture of who I think is me. I look miserable.

"Madame Lin, I am coming in." I hear a young woman's voice through the door.

Lin? Is that my name?

The door opens a young light skinned woman with dark purple hair in a maid or nanny outfit comes inside. She carries a glass of water and a bottle of pills in her hand. My arms hurt and so did my legs for some odd reason.

"That was some fall yesterday. Do you remember who I am?" She asks handing me the glass of water.

Shaking my head no I sip some of the water,"I don't remember a thing. It's scary. My mom, what I did yesterday, my name, why I am here, why am I important? nothing not one thing."I say in a soft tone. Madame? I must be rich to have a maid.

The maid gapes at me shocked her face told me all this was bad. She takes out a white pill from the bottle,"You are Lin the adopted daughter of the young master, Don Quijote Dofalmingo. You are Madame Lin." She pinched my cheeks. "I am Neddy your fateful maid." She lets go of my cheek. I stare at her open palm and study the pill in her hand.

Taking the pill from Neddy and swallow it. I gave her a smile, Dofalmingo sounded familiar. Though I can't really remember, he's my adopted dad so it makes sense why it is familiar to me. My body shivers, is it cold in here or is it something else?

The door opens reveling a tall man with a pink feathery coat with glasses. The shirt he wears is open I can see he is well built. Something in my brain clicked telling me it was my father dofalmingo! But this pit in my stomach wouldn't go away.

"Good morning Lin how are you feeling?" He asks with a frown on his face his voice filled with concern.

I shrug not knowing how to reply. I study him some more, he is a giant!

"Master she says she cannot remember a thing." Neddy bows to him.

"Hmm, Is that so?" My father said sitting down on the foot of my bed. "Lin can you use your devil fruit?" My father looks at me.

My mouth drops,"I ate a devil fruit?"

He laughs, then waving off Neddy. She bows to us and leaves the room. "Indeed you did. We shall talk about this during breakfast, now hurry and get dressed, Lin." Father pats my head before getting out of my room. Where am I?

The door closes with a click. How strange I feel as if I don't belong here. I wonder why? Getting off my bed i walked to my large window and look out of it. A beautiful city greets me. Dressrosa is a more beautiful then I remember.