Feeling Ill

[3 days later]

My stomach started to ache. Jin and I sat outside a restaurant. Jin had blue sunglasses on and was reading a book called florian triangle. We sat at a ice cream table as we waited for our orders of strawberry smoothies. Ms Jin had put my hair in to a braid. I liked it a lot, it kept me from over heating.

Gosh I really miss Mr Law.

"Here you are ladies." The middle aged woman said as she put down our smoothies. I hold my tummy. I felt if it was twisting and I would throw up.

The woman when back to the shop and I started whining.

"Hey, So-Ming what's wrong?" Ms.Jin touched my head. She felt her head and then put her hand down. "You don't have a fever."

"My stomach I-it hurts really bad..." I say laying my head on the table.

"Let's take you to a doctor." Ms Jin got up from her chair.

My breathing became heavy. I wanted to tell her it was ok but nothing came out. I reach for my bag of supplies and hold it close. Ms.Jin picked me up and asked the people on the streets if they had a doctor near by. But all the doctors located on the island where 2 days away. Jin took me back to the hotel and laid me on the bed.

"I am sorry So-Ming here take some medicine." Ms.Jin gives me a white pill.

I take the pill and swallow it. Not only my tummy hurt but my head and the the world was spinning!

"Ms.Jin...make it g-go away." I slowly laid back on the bed.

"Let's go to the other island my log post is set. Lets go." Jin picked me up.

"NO! No I can't, I have to wait for them." I say pushing her.

"So-Ming I doubt they're coming back now come." she tugged to my sleeve.

"They are coming back for me! They said they loved me...that is why I trust them." I look her in the eye.

"That's what they say my family left me all alone on a deserted island! Don't make this harder than it has to be! I don't want you to die!" She was holding my hands.

"I am sorry I can't Ms. Jin." I shook my head.

She let out a sigh,"I'm sorry kid." I felt a pang on my neck and immediately went to sleep.