A day with Baby5

"You Lin remind me of another member of our glorious family." Diamanté grinned down at me.

"Oh, and who would that be?" I ask crossing my legs watching the citizens of this Dressrosa walk in the streets below us.

"He's 26 now. You look a lot like him, his name is Trafalgar. Now try to read the mind of the man with the nice black suit over there." Diamanté pointed out a man with gray trimmed hair and holding a black oversized bag as he walked with a crowd.

"Mind mind." I say the lock on to the man I would hear what he was thinking and what the people around him were thinking.

That's not good enough! I need to focus on him! I'm the adopted daughter of the King! I must get better. Trafalgar?

Breathing out I try again. Mind mind. All the voices of the street blurred into one singular persons thoughts.

I should start working over time to get paid more hours. But, I would like to go to the Colosseum this afternoon-

I drop the signal. I did IT!

"I did it! I DID IT! Father will be so pleased." I jumped off my chair. Rushing past a few servants.

The ground began to move to up and down. Like waves of the sea. Diamanté was testing me. A member of the family must always be prepared for anything.

"Nenene, Diamanté, Doffy needs us. Hey Lin go with baby5." Trebol gestures to baby5 who just arrived.

She smiles and waves at me. She's wearing a red dress and is holding her purse. I smile at her and bow to Trebol. The ground stopped moving and the executives have walked into the castle.

"So baby5 are we going to the market?" I ask her.

She nods,"Yes a boy said he needed me."

I slipped and fall on my face. Ugh a boy! Not this again! I guess I'm going to have to kill him. Or hurt him depending oh if he really needs her or not.

"Oh Lin are you alright?" She gently picks me up and sets be down on the ground.

"Fine, fine." I say as I dust myself.

"Let's get going." Baby5 beams taking a hold of my hand.
**^**
"How dare you try to take advantage of my FRIEND! I picked up crates and fruit with my powers and hurled it at the man. Crashing into him and badly damaging his body.

I turned around took baby5 by the hand and walked away.

"Lin he was just asking if I could lend him some money." Baby5 sounded irritated with me.

"No! He was trying to get you more in debt then you already are!" I huff. I shake my head She really needs to learn how to say no.

Is that the Princess?

It's baby5!

Can I get her autograph?

Baby5 is really hot!

"Let's get some ice cream." Baby5 and I say in sync.

Her eyes widen,"jinks!" We both say grinning at each other.

"Double jinks!" Baby5 said quickly.

I sigh in defeat,"I suppose I'm paying for the ice cream."

Baby5 laughs and ruffles my hair. We smiled at each other and I hug her arm. She was like a older sister I never had. Or did I? I still can't remember a thing.
But I am better off not knowing right? There was always the family that took care of me. Trafalgar, that name sounds familiar.