1 year later

[quick note this is when the straw hats get back together after 2 years.]
Also 6 more chapters till you see Law again, I am working on making him a better character.

How how could they do this to ME? I've found out the truth, my memories are mostly back. I grew dependent on them to stop my headaches. After all I have done! The lies! Those sick bastards! I was a slave they did so many terrible things to me! The pills I killed those men! These people aren't my family!

Damn this family! Damn my fake father! This was a LIE! I look at myself in the mirror the dark black hair I once had was replaced with my real blond hair. My eyes were gray and had a dark shadowy part just like my brother Low had. My hair was no longer long, I cut it short down to my neck.

I don't remember my name. Only that I had a brother a mom who died and I sold to many people. I can't remember anything else! My stomach gurgles in discomfort.

But, I'm not calling myself Lin anymore that's for sure! The straw hat pirates are back maybe they can help defeat Doflamingo! I have to get out of here first! I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.

This 8 year old is gonna fly away!
*•*
2 weeks after the straw hats came back I escaped from Dressrosa. It wasn't easy though. My father tried getting in my way.

"What's with the new look Lin?" Dofalmingo asked wrapping his arm around a few women. Who sat close to him on the big couch.

I lean on the wall of the living area and play with my hair,"I think it suits me. But also the strawhats are back and being the adopted daughter of one of the seven warlords of the sea it won't go well for me. Also those pesky peasants won't recognize me."

"Humph, do you think that the Straw hats can defeat the family?" Vain's started to pop out of Dofalmingo head.

I sigh,"Of course not of all people father you should know I have the most faith in you and our family."

Dong!
Dong!

The bell rung across Dressrosa. The final round of the Colosseum has begun. I look of into the sky, someone out there is looking for me I just know it.

  "Father, I would like to go out to the ledge of Dressrosa." Here goes my plan.

"Whatever for?" He asked straightening up and looking at me.

  "I just want to see if I can find a sea king or mermaid swimming by. No need to for you to give me that look." I scratch the tip of my nose.

On.

Sea kings and mermaids, what are you planning girl? You're eyes remind me of him.

Off.

"So um, can I go?" I get off the wall and stand in front of him doing a pouty face. Who? I never did find any wanted poster of Trafalgar. The family did well to hide anything of them. I couldn't even read the newspaper before Dellinger took the paper from me.

  "Fufufu sure why not. Go have fun Lin." I give him my best fake smile and bow and turn to leave,"Just be back before I think you have betrayed me."

I looked over my shoulder damn he's smart. I give him a peace sign and run out of the room skipping. I feel a chill run down my spine I remember his cruelty, I don't wanna be a slave again.

"But father. I'm not leaving today, maybe tomorrow or something." I scowl almost spat having to say father.

Leaving the living area and getting put of Dofalmingo sight I dash to my bedroom and I collapsed to the floor. Dofalmingo was one scary motherfucker. The Straw Hats better get here soon! I have no idea what to do next after I leave. Whats the plan? A lot of my memories are still hazy. There's 3 years of my life I feel that are missing.

But I'm leaving Tonight, this is my one shot.
*•*
  Backpack check.
   Cool knife check.

Okay I'm set. I had gone outside close to the garden to make my escape. Taking out my skateboard and throw it up in the air making it float. Lowering the board to my feet I step on it then I lift up I love this power!

"Lin where are you going?" Dofalmingo frowned crossing his arms. What the hell is he doing here! It's 3 in the morning! Oh shit!

"To the shore Father." I say in a duh tone.

"Don't use that tone with me Lin. To the shore? You said you would go tomorrow." Dolfamingo walked closer to me. Then the strings tied me up!

I could feel myself start to sweat a bit.          Shit.

"Yes, and today was tomorrow so I'm not lying father." Looking down at my predicament I had observation haki and I just started to train for armament haki. Which didn't work when I needed it to!

We had stare down then he let me go.