Camping time

The crew was setting up tents and some thing called a Hamic or hammock. I am not sure. While the guys set up outside, Wiz was helping me get dressed.

Wiz had helped me put on my kimono. Sometimes I wish that there was another girl on the crew to help me with clothes. Maybe, I'll ask Law to get a female cook.

Having a girl around would be great! I remember Honoka, the way she took care of me. I miss her. She could show me what it is to be a girl. How to dress like one too! Cause I have no clue.

"There you are, all done." Wiz clapped his hands together.

Wiz stood up and held out his hand which I grabbed a hold of.

"Let's skip down to the camp site." Wiz said.

I nod and start skipping with him. We got disappointed and disapproving looks from the crew. Penguin and Shachi laughed at us, I think they took a picture of us.

Wiz let go of my hand and ran to tackle some of the older crew members. They shouted and make a big mess.

"Hey stop playing, and get back to work." Law ordered.

"Aye aye captain~!" The crew got back on their feet and got back to work.

"What do you want me todo sir?" I asked.

"As of now there is nothing for you todo So-Ming-ya." Law went to see how the others were doing. Leaving me alone on the shore.

Looking ahead the forest looked so mysterious and mystical. Walking in the tall grass it was hard to see. A snake slithered right by my foot! Ran away from it screaming!

I got out of the tall grass. But fell into some water. A small stream glowing and the rocks shined in the sun. But where was I? Standing up and looking around I saw nothing familiar. I could go back in the tall grass but what if there are more snakes?

Tall tree...no to short...has bees...looks to old...That tree! I pushed myself of the ground and on the first tree branch. I climbed on to another branch. Something fell on my head! I looked up it was just a acorn. But it hurt!

Swinging myself up to the next branch my kimono was wet covered in dirt, grass and slightly ripped on the bottom. Law his going to be so mad at me.

"Mr.Law!" I called out my voice echoed into the forest.

Nothing.

Finally I have reached the tallest branch of the tree. I saw the place I came from and the rest of the crew as well.

"Guys over here!" My voice echoed.
~~~~
I got scolded again because I left the crew and got the kimono that Law gave me ruined. As of now I am helping Killy with the meals. But I wanted to go with Jack and wiz to get some herbs and find new foods in the forest!

I gutted the fish and gave it to Shachi who did something with it I never payed attention to.

"Shachi what's Law up to?" I asked.

"Well if Jack and Wiz find any new herbs then Law could be making new types of medicine." Shachi explained.

I nod and continue to gut the fish that the others have me. Bepo wasn't allowed in the kitchen Area because we feared he would eat all the fish. Though he did bring us the fish. I wonder if he ate a few before giving the rest to us?

Luis was the one who cleaned the fish. He wore a green hat and and had brown hair. He's good with the ship repairs and cleaning up.

I bet after this he's going to take a bath. Cause he's smelly. Well, probably me too.

"S-so~Ming h-help." I looked over at the edge of the tent it was Jack and wiz on the ground with dirt all over their faces!!!

"Sorry guys I have to gut the fish. Ask Law to help you." I say bluntly.

"We Might be Dying and all you think about is gutting the stupid fish?!" The both sprung up and yelled.

Everyone laughed at them for trying to prank me.
•••
After a quick bath and eating all I had to do now was brush my teeth and put on some pajamas.

Going back on to the ship I went to the rest room and brushed my teeth. Some of the others came to change clothes too.

After finishing that I go to my drawer and pick out my pink alligator pajama bottoms with flip flops. Then I couldn't find the top! I looked in all the drawers and in the closet.

"Where is it!" I sigh, getting frustrated.

I fall in my bed. I wasn't going to find it today. I look at my pillow and there it was! Just laying on the pillow. I forgot I put it there! I'm so silly.

I take off my shirt and put on my green alligator pajama top. But my head wouldn't go through! Now Mr.Law brought me with a few days ago I couldn't have grown out of it already.

"Ngggh." I grunt trying to pull down the so my head will get in.

I heard a knock on the door, So-Ming are you done?" Mr.Law asked.

"Wait one sec.....Mr.Law, help." I breathe out I hand my arms in and my head was inside the green shirt.

The door opened and heard Mr. Law chuckling.

"Don't laugh, it's not funny." I pout puffing out my cheeks not that he could see.

"Don't order me around. Also you forgot to unbutton the buttons at the top." Law said unbuttoning the top of the shirt and my head could finally fit in.

Law buttoned the buttons back up he picked me up and turned of the lights in my room and closed the door to my room.

Now where am I going to sleep?