Spirit Train?

I felt Jin lose her balance. Nami, Usopp, and chopper screamed. I kept my head close to Jins chest. The Sunny struggled to stop completely. Everyone jerked toward the ship, and then the ship swayed to the right, making Jin's body hit something!

The crashing of waves outside scares me. Everyone was thrown around! Zoro pierced this swords to the ground and got a hold of Robin and Luffy. Sanji fell to the ground, and Nami fell on him. I hope Franky and Brook are okay! Jimbe and Carrot didn't even flinch. I guess that's to be expected...

Crack! My head snapped up when I was tossed into the air. Oh boy, I pull myself together. As the ship rocks a wooden plank from the wall splits open. I cover my face to block the splitters.

As Jin falls, she tries to catch herself, I quickly fly and try to stop Jin from falling. I saw that a wood spike in-paled Miss Jins shoulder! Blood begins to seap out of her, and her cute top is getting soaked in blood!

Suddenly, a rush of air shot through me, and I was in a different place. Huh? I feel like im being carried. The captain is holding on to me. "You alright?" He asks me I quickly nod.

"How about you, Honoka-ya?" I look to the right side Law is holding on to Jins' waist. She looks so pale. Her eyes are void of emotion. Her arm is bleeding so much! The wood is still stuck in her arm.

"In pain."Jin says.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Nami screamed while spewing fire out of her mouth! She's scary! Dad doesn't waste any time and begins to heal Honoka.

"That is so SUPER!" I can hear Franky from the deck.

Honoka is in safe hands. I run outside, Luffy hops over me and Zoro rushes past me too. Ugh, I can't see if they are in the way! I move to the stairs of the sunny. Whoa! That is one gigantic train. The mist makes it look ghost like, and I was stopped in front of the sunny. Good thing franky stopped us when he did. Jimbe stands behind me in awe as well. "Its been years since I have seen this train!"

Amazing... Jin's voice came out like a speaker, and I was the one that looked like I was saying it. The train was amazing sight, a mist surrounding the whole train. The golden and mystical energy coming off of it!

I see the train has a compartment to hold large ships! I can't believe it!

"Ahhh, that is the biggest train I have ever seen! Look, it is even carrying other ships like ours! Look, Zoro!" Luffy laughed, hopping up and down in excitement.

It had an hourglass symbol on its sides it was in a golden brown color. Its cannon was 6 no, 8 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE SUNNY! The train cars are so beautiful too. I can't help and stare. Who knew something his cool was in the New World.

"This is the spirit train. But I never thought it actually existed.." Nico-ya looked at it in awe. A spirit train? Sooo COOL! "Dad, dad, can we ride the train, please?" I beg Law, clawing at his shirt.

"Hello there! I am one of the conductors of this train you would like to pass through here? " A dark skinned man with a navy blue uniform called with a lantern in his hand.

"Your train is so SUPER!" Franky posed while I could hear the conductors discomfort. His shirt looked torn up.

Why is that robot only wearing a speedo? I giggle at this funny thought.

"Dad, can we go, please?" I pulled on my captains pants again.
***
This is so sweet! I can't believe that I am here right now. I look out the window. Oh, it's Wiz and the others. I guess they got on the train, too! I wonder where this will lead us? Maybe to Wano? Or Shanks?

I walk into the dining room, and everyone is listening to the conductor. "Those are are terms, I hope you will enjoy are 4 day ride." The male conductor fixed his hat and did a small leaving.

Jin rested her head on Nami's shoulder. She looked sleepy, her eyes drooped. I look around the room and can't find my captain! Oh! I looked from side to side, he wasn't here? Where did he go?

"Um, where's my captain?" I float up into the air so everyone can see me.

The Luffy and Usopp start to dig into the food in front of them. Robin laughs before pointing to the other train door.

"K! Thanks, bye straw hats!" I smile and fly to the door, opening it while flying. I see Mr. Law talking to all of the crew.

I land on my feet and rush to greet everyone.

"Don't go to the back of the train, that's it you may go now." Mr. Law dismisses them.

As long as we stay away from Kiado a few more days, I'm down or big mom.

Tried to rewrite this story to be better than before. I'm deleting the sequel to this for now until I fix it.