Chapter 1

This will be published during my break time so I'm sorry for the wait. I'm also sorry about my fellow Wolfstar shippers.

Chapter 1

Harry's POV

He knew. He had to leave. He couldn't believe Remus would and his friends would do that. They killed him. Oh, I'm sorry Padfoot. I love you Pad. Fly high with Lily and Prongs. I know I'm not their son but I love you three. You didn't deserve it. You should fly high and I will see you up there soon. I will see you soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HARRY! HARRY WAKE UP WE'RE AT HOGWARTS!" Yelled Hermione.

He was back at Hogwarts. His first and soon to be last home. All I had to do is make it to midnight before going down to the black lake. Screw the light side. I should have joined the light. The dark will win this war because I won't fight for the light. Good luck Death Eaters train hard. I won't fight you.

Before I knew it I was walking towards the black lake without realizing Professor Snape was following me to my suicide spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snape's POV

This Brat will be the death of me. Sneaking out! He looked like he was going outside. Can't he wait till lunch tomorrow? I swear he has a death wish. Hmm. Oh no! NO! PLEASE NOO!!!!!!

TBC

Sorry, it's short. 😭 I will try to post at lunch.